D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Ok we've seen the shoes now but are there any pics of the shirts or jackets or anything coming out to match. Thanks

My finishline has these DMP tee's

02084100_z.jpg

02084010_z.jpg

Quote:
yo cmoney where is tnt fashions? dont they sell sean john, rocawear and stuff like that too? cause i think my dude said he works there cause he sold this other dude at sinclair af1's white/whites for $10

TNT is downtown on main street.
There's another one in trotwood, in consumer square with Cubs and the regular wal-mart.

Yeah, that's what they sell there, and they're suppose to get DMP I guess too.

but on a side note, $10 for white/white AF1's! when was this? Can you get dude to hook me up too? I got 10 dollars
I have red 10's for sale. I only have sizes 11 and 12 left. I'm asking $145 shipped for them but I'm taking offers. Inbox me for pics. I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you out.
"I'm a baller, just like what it says on my bands you disrespect it, I'll have you dropped faster than quicksand"

this hoodie was posted a while back. does anyone know where can i cop??
m90e9d.jpg

m90fo1.jpg

[/b]
email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

how long have other limited releases went in pages?
will this thread break em all?

..........Consignment

^^naw son...this aint nothing compared to the release date of the white/red laser IV's.......especailly on the night of release :wow:
eek.gif
.....people were mad heated because they couldnt get their order in since it was an online release >:
mad.gif

Quote:
I might be heading up to milwaukee to try to get them, what are the good spots?

hey dicemaster23, the only places i have heard about are confirmed at finishline & footaction @ Southridge Mall------Confirmed @ finishline at mayfair-------& possibly (they said not 100% sure) Champs at Mayfair mall

^ i rmeber that
the site froze on MAD people
and after all that work jb now gonna release laser free 4's
lol feel sorry for those cats

..........Consignment

Where people getting them at in the bay...what time will the camping out start at NTSF?
ISS: Mikechan23, UTA: Strider_boi

my 2 dmp shirts that i coppd are already on the way ^_^ now... just needin the DMP...
forum descriptions are there for a reason.

reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Quote:
^ i rmeber that
the site froze on MAD people
and after all that work jb now gonna release laser free 4's
lol feel sorry for those cats

i dont know why. you should feel sorry JUST for the ones that bought out of hype or because they were exlusive
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

I didnt know TNT was getting them. I wonder if TNT will mark up the price?? Hey C Money, how many packs are you trying to get??? Deveroes,will be limited on there packs, I know for sure. Best bet in the city is the Dayton mall (FINL, Footlocker, and Champs).
Hebrew 11:6

whattabout the tiffany threads? werent there like hundreds of pages before the release?
Now go to your room and think about what I just said.

Quote:
I made a post earlier. All Modells in the Queens area will get these(Queens Plaza, Jamaica, Green Acres etc.) and I'm ASSUMING all will get these in NY. Someone said one of the Modells in the Bronx are doing a midnight release, but most will do the usual 7 a.m. opening. I believe Dr.Jays are getting these as well.

thanks i just wanted to confirm.

so will the small modells in flushing, main street get them as well since it's in queens? i guess i'll go in to double check tomorrow...

also does any store take reservations?

Quote:
anyone goin to niketown atlanta?
I'm not messing around down there...but I've confirmed plenty of spots getting these in the A. I don't think the hype will be as bad as most of these other cities though. Hopefully getting them in Atlanta will be pretty smooth.
ALL I WANT IS SOME BLACK/CEMENT 3s SIZE 11 DEADSTOCK..WHO CAN HELP ME?​

C Money and other people looking to go to Deveroes.

They are only getting 18 packs per store. I work at the Tri-County location in Cincinnati, and our packs are almost all accounted for... as in we will open with only a few available for sale.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

man thanks for the info guys, i got mine reserved for 500, i can't be waiting in line in the bay, people are going to be waiting hella early like tuesday, camping out in niketown, good luck everyone,

m92geq.jpg

"True mastery transcends any particular art. It stems from mastery of oneself ~ the ability, developed through self-discipline, to be calm, fully aware, and completely in tune with oneself and surroundings. Then, and only then, can a person know himself." - B. Lee

"If you're having shoe problems I feel bad for you all....you got 99 Jordans and still can't ball.....hit me!!!"

Xbox live:ardeedas

anybody know wut the policy is going to be for store employees at footaction/footlocker/champs for this drop? how many can they get or wut not.
forum descriptions are there for a reason.

reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Back
Top Bottom