D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

tears are rolling down my face. someone buy my pusheads ds siize 12, they run small (if ure an 11 in j's you're good). hit me up 185 shipped, 175 meet up in berkeley, i need money for this pack. emanf05 on aim, emanf05@aol.com e-mail

Marcel- Im trying to find a 15 as well, but it is just looking unlikely. I work at FINL as well, and the company will not get them. Baring a run to Chi-town NT, I guess I wont be getting these.
Hebrew 11:6

wow the box is amazing and the soles :wow:
eek.gif

If I call a Footlocker or Finishline would they be able to tell me if they have them or would I have to wait until they release to findout?
The reason I be smilin for my fans is becuz I ain't tryin to lose my deal like i'm dylan from da band - Cassidy

Degenerate- It depends on the manager. So will tell you exactly how many packs they have, some will make you wait until RD. Just call and make sure. Tell them that you are coming from out of town or something.

Cincy- Dayton Deveroes is getting the pack, but in limited quantities. Like 13-18 packs. That will trully be a waste trying to get it from them. If you dont get them from a mall based store in the Dayton-Cincy Area, good luck.
Hebrew 11:6

I'm not even worried about getting hurt if i go. If i had to go and camp or watever....I'd just go in some sweats looking straight bummy and a duffel bag/gym bag.

That way i look like i'm all sweaty jsut back from the gym, plus i'm tall so i look like a baller.....BUT THEN on top of allll that, noboyd wanna @#%$ with me anyawys, never have, dont think they would...o well

but for real, i never understood why sneakerheads must wear bape or tiffanys or their exclusive kicks to sit and wait on lines....@#%$ that....u dont need to prove who u are to the others. Just being their campint out and waiting should tell people enough. If i camp, i'm campin as a BUM. Shoooot, might not even shower for a few days so i smell and look a lil crusty. Noones gonna think of stealin anything of worth from me :wink: yesssssssss!

gooood luck!

p.s: thank me for the tip later
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b]my sig hurts ur pride, eh chump?
...the new movement moving...ADD MY MYSPACE, CUZ U KNO I'm a G!

Quote:
i was at Neo39 today and the owner, Mr. Cho said that he's considering releasing them for around $500. i was shocked and a little disappointed. i am officially boycotting Neo39. who's with me?

I used to work at Neo39. I'm not surprised that the owner, Mr. Cho, is going to sell these for $500. He would get mad if I bought shoes with my enormous 15% discount.

He's a businessman, he's all about making money. And if he can make more, then why not? We didn't use to get limited stuff, but ever since the Cartoons and the Laser IV's were shipped to him, he started marking up the prices gradually.

Buy my shoes!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&Mytoken=8dd81140-4efd-4cc5-a57b-674a7df62b6c

Any Long Island Nter's going to roosevelt field

and how much are these gonna be with ny sales tax
Brett Favre > Your Life

I dont get why Nters are complaining about 160 selling the DMP for so much. You all do it in every limited release. Find me 1 Nter who sold a pair of laser IVs for $175. If someone came to me and offered me $900 why would I say no thats too much give me $400 instead.

I hope I get my pack though. The more I look at everyones pictures the more I want it
Looking for Vs size 11 or 11.5
Jonny207@yahoo.com

any nters going to dayton mall early? my dude at footlocker told me to get there at 2 in the morning, but he said he only got 12 packages. guy at finishline said around 50+ packages, but he was a youngin and i aint really trust him cause his shifty eyes

Quote:
any nters going to dayton mall early? my dude at footlocker told me to get there at 2 in the morning, but he said he only got 12 packages. guy at finishline said around 50+ packages, but he was a youngin and i aint really trust him cause his shifty eyes

lol ill b there at 1-2 am if eastbay doesnt work.

on a side note...i had a dream my landlord took my dmp money........i killed her :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Anyone who pays $500+ just to have them early is nuts...

I'd at least ATTEMPT to get them, and let that be a last resort.

It's just not that serious...hell, if anybody doesn't have to worry, it's NY...you've got more shoe stores/mom&pop shops than anybody in the US (next to L.A)...why you're scrambling and bein scared over availability, I have no idea. The only time I would spend $500+ on a shoe is if I wasn't able to get it in the U.S, but that's just me. No hate at all...do what you do, but i'm just amazed.

Ryan from IN: There's more people in Indianapolis gettin them than you think...WITHOUT the BS lottery system
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

This post has become absolutely nuts. But I guess that's the aftermath of hype.
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Let's Split a DMP Pack Size 7.5! Email me at Anisoul@gmail.com....Footpatrol Stabs for Sale Size 7....$185 or Best Offer

Okay i will be getting two or three pack by firday sizes are two 9 and one 8.5 if any one is interested i will put on ebay my ebay id name is aj-231020 check the feedback in live in chicago ill in waukegan maybe i will ask for 650.00 ship to any where good luck to all the camper and all the collector

NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY SOMETHING FROM YOU THAT YOU DON'T HAVE!!!! ESPECIALLY NOT PEOPLE HERE!
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Let's Split a DMP Pack Size 7.5! Email me at Anisoul@gmail.com....Footpatrol Stabs for Sale Size 7....$185 or Best Offer

it sucks cause my spot is making get the jacket in order to buy the shoes. fck it ill just sell it anyways
"It's A Passion..."

LOOKING TO TRADE DMP (ANY SIZE) FOR ESPOS SZ. 11-11.5

Thanks For The Kind Words 160, But Please Believe I Will Have No Problems Gettin The Dmp Here In Detroit. Ive Been Tryin To Find People To Go With Me And Only One Girl Hit Me Back. I Dont Get No Respect From The Fellas As A Collector, Someone Sent Me A Note Sayin "What Do You Know About Shoes You Re Just A Girl" :-\ Now We Going To My Spot A Day Early To Cop For Retail. I Will Post Pics Friday Afternoon Of Me And My Homegurl. And 160 We Will Be Doing Buisness Soon :smile:
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom