D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
Brett Favre > Your Life

Agreed. :wink:
wink.gif

Guys please be careful when you purchase these shoes on Sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Oh yeah watch this thread EXPLODE on Saturday!!!!!!!!! Im passing since I will be at convention on Saturday in Macon, GA. My girl said she would wait in line for me but I was like hell naw I dont want to bury ya. lol

i kno seriously how would you know the quality if you never held them ?
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

Focused, don't feel bad....Us females don't get love when it comes to doing a lot of things, but that's what makes us special.
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Let's Split a DMP Pack Size 7.5! Email me at Anisoul@gmail.com....Footpatrol Stabs for Sale Size 7....$185 or Best Offer

I think 160jordansdeep should be an unofficial DMP thread mod.

Is that possible a person being only able to mod a thread?

Anyways like what has been said no worries here in NYC, there are a ton of stores just hope you get them for retail when you go to a mom and pops. For instance sports lane on Jamaica Avenue is constantly marking up even things that are slightly limited. They tried to get me to pay 185+ tax on Maize 13 Lows.

When I asked why the markup, they said its limited you wont get it anywhere else. Suprisingly the shoe actually sold out there and they got a bunch of pairs, due to an employee hyping them up weeks begore to my knowledge.
I got to a New Jersey FA and Fulton St. Brooklyn FA and got 10 pairs altogether the next day. ROFL.
Just Keep It REAL

This thread is crazy bigtime!!!! I'm gonna get the DMP but I'm not goin haywire. It is nice, thank goodness they removed the Gold letters.
COOK #45

No gold lettering? Ah no. Now I might have to buy the XIs on ebay or something. Get at me if someone wants to split a pack with me and keep the VI.

Good luck to all...make sure you get some rest on the 26th!! How ya'll camping out at the mall?? gotta make sure you get the right entrance??

hey guys with a less than a week till RD and the hype higher thean ever i just wanted to know hows eastbay gonna be like at midnight! put it this way will it be like the white laser iv's bac in may? B/c i live in fla (954) and no where i kno gettin them so what yall think bout online?

^^^^ NO READ THA FORUM MAN ......................................................U LIKE THA 80TH LATE PERSON
you rappers is like low cell phone batteries, .. you only got one bar left lil deezy

This thread is gonna be locked sometime soon...it's wasting too much bandwidth for all the stuff that's been said. All the pertinent information has been posted
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

you rappers is like low cell phone batteries, .. you only got one bar left

cheesiest line ever

..........Consignment

Markell3000 CAN U SHOW SOME MORE PICTURES OF THE SHOES.....OR ANYBODY WHO HAS THE SHOE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you rappers is like low cell phone batteries, .. you only got one bar left lil deezy

Passing on the DMP. I already own 2 pair of XI's and the VI's look kinda cheap. I'm gonna cop the Zoom KB 1 and Air Max 360 instead...

Good luck to all of you guys going out to get these, if you think the Cool Grey XI release was bad you're gonna be in for some fun. Be safe...

BxCollect O REALLY...U CAN'T RAP BOI SO GO LISTEN TO KoRn OR SUM LOL

CJDynasty- Finishline is NOTgetting any pairs over size 13

If any Footaction, or Footlocker employee does an item locator on this package, we will see if they will even carry sizes 14, 15

I live in Los Angeles, and this is sad if i cant find them here of all places

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom