D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

damn why did school have to start a week ago? had to pay for classes and books >:
mad.gif
....its damn near a wrap for me...gota make $320 in less then a week :wow:
eek.gif
dcowboys4evr@yahoo.com[/email] AIM:e22s925

<--need a simple avatar? Get at me...​

Quote:
BoTz LuVz 23z CANN YOU POST MORE PICTURES PLEASEEEEEE

i was going to but i dunno with all these vultures stealing pics out here. they might crop my tag out or something. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Botz is there any reason you took the laces out.

i just wanted to unlace them. let them breathe a little bit. i haven't unlaced the VI's.

i want another pack so bad

^ stop hatin on the man............like he said everyone on this post already know how the shoes look like

hey HOUSTON heads are they any spots that going to have them other than the usual spots......PM me

There's people waiting at NTSF already? Damn i was going to camp out at 10AM..I just called NTSF all they told me was they wont have enough, which is true, and not opening for a midnight release...can someone confirm that?
ISS: Mikechan23, UTA: Strider_boi

BoTz LuVz 23z tag ur pics if we see um on ebay will point em out i just want to see some more good detail pics that you give
you rappers is like low cell phone batteries, .. you only got one bar left lil deezy

don't believe me then but its really people at NTSF I know the people in line I think the line will be full by tomorrow night

NTSF will be opening at 7. NOT a midnight release. So i don't know about my pair.

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

Yo botz luv or 160 or anyone else that has the package, how is the quality on them??

[/b]
email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

does anyone know how many pairs/sets Eastbay should be getting?

i know that most stores are only getting 30 or less pairs. higher volume stores are getting 30, but small mom & pops shops are getting 20.

so how many pairs is Eastbay getting?

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

people camping out for a week in san fran? its not even worth it to do that to yourself.....sometimes it seems like people love to camp out and do nothing for days at a time

hopefully i can make my way around atlanta and attempt to get them ... i know nothing about atlanta so it should be interesting

Quote:
5 people lining up at NT SF for DMP already....

eek.gif
too hyphy for me. guess im not going there. people are crazy lining up a week before release. too much of this hype.

"Flying like a bird like Nelly Furtado"

this pic is from BoTz LuVz 23z i edited it so people can read whats on the dog tag---
"Air Jordan XI
June 26, 1996
Defining Moment
MJ's 1st Professional
Championship After
Retirement"
mcqbux.jpg

^ Can't wait till Friday Night!!! =)
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L