D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

longstroke

Banned

Rumored 3.5

Last edited:
These are straight fire. Very clean, well designed, no nonsense shoe. They dookie all over the lebron X and KD V. Hopefully theyll have some more cushioning than the first rose's though (I havent worn the 2 or 2.5 or 773). I hope the black colorway kept the leather upper the older pictures showed too. I wonder what the price will be?

Last edited:
That's a shame that adidas took off the black speckling off the midsole of the black/red colorway.

Need to see in person. Probably just the angle of the pics, but the black pair looks really bulky and smashed? Not sure how to explain it.

I wonder what they're going to do. D Rose figures to be out for at least the first half of the season no matter how ahead of schedule he is. They've been releasing the sig and the corresponding .5 for the second half. Wonder if they will have a 3.5 this season and even the possibility that he won't have worn the 3s once.

So what happens if Rose shuts down for the whole season? Will Adidas make someone else on Team Adidas showcase these?

Just wait for them to go on sale - Lebrons, Roses, et al can all be had for well under retail with a little patience.

Yup. That's a shame they raised it to 160. That's just too much money for any hoop shoe. Id rather have them charge like 140 especially because Rose wont be able to endorse them much on the court. I'll wait for the inevitable sale to cop.

PS - dont be stupid Adidas, bring back the red stitching on the heel and the speckled midsole.

Last edited:
i actually like these, but what's with the heel on adidas shoes? why does the midsole/sole in the heel area not extend out beyond the heel cup? it seems like it would be more stable if there was rubber under the entire heel cup, not just the center of it. Or maybe I'm just used to Nike shoes, where the midsole in the heel area protrudes a lot.

So far, the best signature shoe for upcoming season. Bummer we may not see him rock these on the court. Those grey ones are real clean.

Are yall serious? These shoes are ugly no matter what colorway. Look like some sneakers from kmart.

these kinda remind me of the Jordan 2's. I'll probably get the gray ones.

The funny thing is they raised the price to $160
They're ok, boring

Adidas is trippin! do they really think they can raise the price after that disappointing season ender?? they were just beginning to make some momentum with his signature series, but this is a step backward in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom