D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Either Finish Line is getting an exclusive Away version or they have the wrong picture up.

I like the 773's better, but these are still nice. And does anyone know when his logo apparel will drop?

Last edited:
Gotta make that money back from that HUGE contract. Of course the consumer has to pay for it. :smh:

Gotta make that money back from that HUGE contract. Of course the consumer has to pay for it. :smh:

no they wont. with that price tag i bet these will sell horribly. the thing adidas had over nike was price point and still performing great. they have always had this. they are reaching with this 160 price tag and consumers are about to bite that dumb hand off. why couldnt they just go 130?

I know the consumer holds the power but there are diehard Rose and Adidas fans that will pay the $160 without giving second thought, same goes with Nike, Apple products, etc.. I really want this shoe to do well so there is some kind of "competition" but at the same time want this to backfire on them. It really doesn't make sense to increase the price significantly no matter the reason. I'm hearing the Premium version will be $180. :smh: I for one will wait for them to go on sale like most things. On another note, this shoe reminds me of the Jordan XVIII lol.

i want them to make the white version like the grey only in reverse colors. the grey upper make it white leather and the white outsole make it grey.

adidas please be looking at this thread and make my wish come true lol

I was so excited about these, but they just look ....cheap. Plus they moved the price up to $160 smdh

I was so excited about these, but they just look ....cheap. Plus they moved the price up to $160 smdh

These look cheap? Really? The black pair with the full grain leather upper looks cheap? Sometimes I wonder what people be saying. If a full leather upper looks cheap, what upcoming basketball signature shoe looks expensive? Those jordan IVs in your sig cost 160 now, have you seen the recent leather on those? Terrible to say the least.

Last edited:
I like what Adidas has been doing with the D rose line. But these kinda remind me of the AJ23 tho. At 160 im gonna have to let them slide until I can find them on sale for under $100. I don't think that will be difficult to find.

Design looks good but at 160 I think sneakheads would be looking away... towards the swoosh side hahaha

THE GREY ONE IS ON POINT, WILL WAIT TO DROP IN PRICE, I WANT SOME LOGO GEAR

ESPECIALLY SHORTS N SOCKS

Last edited:
I mean...they look a lot like the Air Jordan Super Fly's. People thought those were whack but yet a lot of people love this colorway. I for one do not like the shoe. I do love the new D rose logo though.

I loved the 2's and I like these too, but that $160 is :x

I have to hold them in my hands to see if they're worth it.

Also, the new DRose's logo is sick. Need that fitted, and the jacket. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom