D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

i don't like the heel/achilles support....kind look the same as the Jordan 2.5 and this is how my friend broke his achilles a year ago...im a no go for this one unfrotunately

How do you "break " an Achilles???? 
A foot explosion 
laugh.gif

$160 is a lot to swallow. the shoes look really narrow too... not sure if it will be comfortable for my wide feet. I guess I'll try them on at the store and judge them then. Not really digging the colorways other than the BREDs.

The logo is really creative and the did a good job on that.

How do you "break " an Achilles???? 
What is an Achilles tendon injury?

Tendons are connective tissue bands that attach muscles to bones. Achilles tendonitis is inflammation in the tendon of the calf muscle near where it attaches to the heel bone. The inflammation causes pain at the back of your leg near the heel.  An Achilles tendon may tear, or rupture, during sudden activity such as with jumping, lunging, or at the beginning of a sprint. The tear is commonly seen men playing  basketball or squash.

Be safe out there kids !!

These will sit for a bit for those who are patient. I plan to get the greys when they become available for under $100

The greys are one of the best colorways I've seen in years. Absolutely beautiful. It's going to be hard to not cop at retail.

The greys are one of the best colorways I've seen in years. Absolutely beautiful. It's going to be hard to not cop at retail.

Im glad adidas is making gray based shoes his home colorway and not white based. It's different, but looks really good. It distinguishes his shoes from the white/red jordan sigs when he played.

Finally an Adidas basketball shoe that looks cool. But the upper design is much copied from the recent Jordan Fly.

Back
Top Bottom