D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

about a week or so ago i placed an order for the d.rose shorts and the 3.0 from eastbay. also added the gift box option just in case they ship it in their infamous baggies. anyway, shorts shipped out before the shoes, got the shorts and they came in a box with the gift box inside :stoneface: does this mean my shoes will come with the baggie and not in the gift box i intended the shoes to come in?

Picked up my pair from campus also this weekend. Luckily noticed some kid on the way out with Rose socks and asked where he got them. Found the special bball event and picked up a couple things. Grabbed the grey pair, didn't like how the black pair looked in person. Cushioning is horrendous, just like the 2.5s. Its a bit disappointing considering how great the upper is.
Not sure what the big fuss is over the similarities between these and the superflys is all about. Both shoes were likely in development at the same time. Unless you're privy to Nike and adidas product development, you really won't know which was designed first.
I do love the elite type socks adidas is putting out. Think they're better than the nike elite socks.

|I dammit adidas put more cushioning in these rose sigs. Ill have to try them on for myself, but they tend to do that with the rose line and I have no idea why

Well dang I guess I won't be picking these up. Sold my 2.0 because of that very reason. I will pick up a shirt and maybe the hoodie though.

What happened to their "premium sourced foam" thats supposed to be better cushioning? what happened to adiprene? What happened to cushioning? Adidas u suck!

say what you want about their cushioning (and you have), but there was always enough in their shoes especially in the rose line. i've played extensively in nikes and adidas shoes and while the adidas shoes don't have that step-in comfort and bounciness that nike shoes provide, at the end of the day, adidas shoes don't leave my feet sore. i'm not sure those of you who criticize adidas cushioning really give your feet and the shoe a chance to acclimate to one another.

say what you want about their cushioning (and you have), but there was always enough in their shoes especially in the rose line. i've played extensively in nikes and adidas shoes and while the adidas shoes don't have that step-in comfort and bounciness that nike shoes provide, at the end of the day, adidas shoes don't leave my feet sore. i'm not sure those of you who criticize adidas cushioning really give your feet and the shoe a chance to acclimate to one another.
in my experience they just aggravate my patellar tendonitis worse thank nikes but everyone is different

but much as i like these i cant at 160

More Rose's for me.
6t0jvc.png

Ugh I'm tempted to get them today but I'm going to Portland at the end of the month; I know I can get them for much less.

What so you think of the apparel? I'm in love with the hoody!

^ Apparel looked great in person. Was tempted to grab a couple things but I had picked up enough for one day. Did pick up the black and volt socks.

Volts just don't do much for me, but I tried them on today and the cushioning is way better than the 2.5...Little softer in the forefoot.

I like the Homes more than the Aways. Just not feeling the shininess on the Away's upper. I didn't try them on but i pressed my fingers on the insole and it's softer than the 2.0 insoles. The shoe is light and flexible. Prolly grab the Homes on a sale.

Tried these on the other day. The feel very nice on the foot and the materials are high quality. I liked the look and feel of the uppers on the homes better. Cushioning is very firm. Seems similar to the 2.5s. I wanted to pick up a pair, but I just couldn’t drop $160 on these when there are other great performance shoes out there for significantly less. If these get a good review, then I will definitely get a pair once discount codes/coupons are allowed on orders.

BTW, where is everyone getting there electric yellow/green pairs. Those are very hot.

Back
Top Bottom