D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Yes sir! Good looking on the sale notice, just got the NBC for $85! Knew waiting on them would be beneficial!

$85 is a steal for NBC. Perfect time to get the Grey and Brendas too. My bro just picked up the Chicago Fire CW.

Just copped some Nightmares for 200 shipped. I can't wait to get those bad boys in hand.

I think my local footlocker in Independence still has them, I wonder what sizes though might scoop up a pair if they have my size probably not but worth a try.

I don't like any of his sneakers so far. Sucks cause he's my favorite player and I haven't bought any of his sneakers.

Seems like The only place Adidas wants to be creative is with crap like those Jeremy Scott Teddy bear shoes and neon color basketball jerseys with sleeves.

I hope someone refreshes this D Rose line soon cause it stinks so far.

The last Adidas sneaker I loved and payed retail for was the T-Mac 5 (loved most of the T-Mac line). It was a great looking & unique shoe.

Excellent. Glad the 3.0s finally going on sale. Will have to pick up another pair with the bday coupon...

My only gripe about the Bears colorway was I wish they would've made the midsole white with a lighter splatter pattern of orange, instead of that navy midsole and heavy orange mist pattern. And maybe instead of that glossy synthetic leather a flat pigskin like leather of a football. Would've been awesome! Still nice regardless.

Picked these up Sat and today, NBC for $85, CF for $103.

Really didn't like the cheap laces in the CF so I swapped them out for these. Still looking for some the premium quality of the NBC laces but for now these will do.

Thoughts? (Good or Bad)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom