!*!*!*D-Wade VERY QUICKLY becoming best Heat player ever...*!*!*!

Just saw this article on Yahoo, which I think the Dwayne Wade fans would appreciate....he is almost on top of every statistical category in the franchise'shistory: Pts, Mins, Steals, Assists, Rebs, Blks....as we say in our St. Lucian patois- "tout-bahgai"- EVERYTHING!!!
He'll probably be the best ever in Miami by mid 2010 imo (if there is to be a season then, with da lockout rumours andrecommendations i've been seeing). I dont think any other player holds or will hold that distincion of being on top every stat category (if i'm wrong,school me on who and which team) in the league considering how many great players have come and gone and how old alot of these teams are. Lovely andinformative read. Enjoy
wink.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-heat-wade&prov=ap&type=lgns

I'm not particularly a Wade fanatic, as Iverson (as you could see from my sig) and LBJ are my current favs....so this in no way is an MVPendorsement
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
, but i do agree he definitely deserves the consideration, but truth is...theMVP trophy will be on a Southwest flight from LA to Cleveland come May-June
tongue.gif

Bless....

^yea i never doubted it for real....but it was surprising to see that so soon really....bringing them their first ring and only finals mvp alone sold theargument period

but what really astounded me from that article is that he's nearly on top of every stat category there is down there in M.I.A...

One day Mourning, Wade, and Shaq will be in the rafters with the other Miami Heat greats, Michael Jordan and Dan Marino.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

One day Mourning, Wade, and Shaq will be in the rafters with the other Miami Heat greats, Michael Jordan and Dan Marino.
roll.gif

Before this season, We, Heat fans would have been torn picking best Heat player ever between Zo n Wad3. As much as we love Zo, there's no doubt nowwho's the best ever Heat player

He was already the best to ever wear a Heat uniform. The Heat wouldn't have a championship without him.

No love for Tim Hardaway?

definitely love for t-bug but he hasnt accomplished as much as wade...that "killer cross over" was a thing of beauty though

Originally Posted by KingJay718

He was already the best to ever wear a Heat uniform. The Heat wouldn't have a championship without him.

No love for Tim Hardaway?

D Wade dropped another 50.....
Can someone tell me who has had a better 15 game run in the last 20 years....

He is making this MVP talk alot closer than it was back in Jan.....
pimp.gif

^ i just checked nba.com, i didnt even know there was a game on so early....50-10-9-4(stls) against Jazz, thats really impressive,....

the tnt crew made a good point sayin that considering LBJ having a less taleneted team than LA (which i think is debateable) and havng the same league leadingrecord, that it makes the case stronger for lebron being mvp...and that the mvp should be one who has a better team record....but really and truly....thisnotion, of an mvp having the "best record" is really gonna be turned upside down this year cuz, Wade is going completely crazy! turning a 15 win teaminto a scary prospect with hardly anyone on it!....cuz according to Ahmad Rashad, take Wade, Kobe and Lebron of their teams and LA and Cavs could stillrealistically make the playoffs but Miami would be fighting with Washington for last last place....

He already is.

And Zo will end up as the 2nd.

Once Zo's jersey gets retired at the end of this month, I would like to see Hardaway get his retired as well.

Why is this such a surprise to people? He, along with Shaq and the help of a few others, brought the Heat it's first championship ever and was Finals MVP.He was more than capable of playing at this level. Just because he was injured last season, people were ready to forget about him? This guy is a top 5, maybetop 3 player in the league right now, and it's good to see people finally realizing that and not calling him "D-Whistle" or making some lamejokes about wheelchairs.

I wonder if wade will stay with the heat in 2010? if wade stays with the heat I def think he will have his # retired

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wade is playing unreal basketball right now.

Someone post his last month stats...
eek.gif
sick.gif
50 points, 9 assist, 10 rebounds, 4 steals
32 points , 7 assist, 4 rebounds, 4 steals
48 points, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
25 points, 12 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals
42 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds
35 points, 16 assists, 6 rebounds
41 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 7 steals
46 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
21 points, 10 assists, 3 steals