!*!*!*D-Wade VERY QUICKLY becoming best Heat player ever...*!*!*!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Wade is going nowhere. Book it.

And Tim is still a Warrior in my eyes.

I'll put my screen name up that Wade stays.
laugh.gif

Quote it.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

He already is.

And Zo will end up as the 2nd.

Once Zo's jersey gets retired at the end of this month, I would like to see Hardaway get his retired as well.
Timmy's should have been retired a few years ago! what's taking them so long? I cheered for the Heat during that Heat/Bull/Knicks rivalry

Harold Miner - what could have been.

then of course there was Zo, Steve Smith, Glen Rice.

but the greatest of them all to suit up in a Heat jersey was Bimbo Coles - VA Tech
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wade is playing unreal basketball right now.

Someone post his last month stats...
eek.gif
sick.gif
50 points, 9 assist, 10 rebounds, 4 steals
32 points , 7 assist, 4 rebounds, 4 steals
48 points, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
25 points, 12 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals
42 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds
35 points, 16 assists, 6 rebounds
41 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 7 steals
46 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
21 points, 10 assists, 3 steals
31 points, 16 assists, 7 rebounds
50 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds
25 points, 9 assists, 3 blocks, 2 steals
37 points, 12 assists, 4 steals

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Wade is going nowhere. Book it.

And Tim is still a Warrior in my eyes.

I'll put my screen name up that Wade stays.
laugh.gif

Quote it.
I agree..but quoted anyway
laugh.gif

I was just thinking about this right before lunch today.

I mean, can it only be obvious?

Dude's brought a chip to the Heat and is one of the top tier superstars in the NBA today.

No doubt he's the best Heat player ever.

wades season this year reminds me so much of kobes 05-06 season where he was just going off every single night. wades doing the same thing, carrying a belowaverage team and making them play much better then what they really are.

of course hes the best player to ever wear a heat jersey.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wade is playing unreal basketball right now.

Someone post his last month stats...
eek.gif
sick.gif
50 points, 9 assist, 10 rebounds, 4 steals
32 points , 7 assist, 4 rebounds, 4 steals
48 points, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
25 points, 12 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals
42 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds
35 points, 16 assists, 6 rebounds
41 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 7 steals
46 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
21 points, 10 assists, 3 steals
31 points, 16 assists, 7 rebounds
50 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds
25 points, 9 assists, 3 blocks, 2 steals
37 points, 12 assists, 4 steals

eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
Those are MJ numbers right der.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by zube42

Michael Jordan? i don't get it...

The Heat retired Michael Jordan's jersey in their arena.

why?

On April 12, 2003, the Miami Heat retired his jersey, hanging it from the arena's rafters. As the Heat unveiled the half-Chicago Bulls, half-Wizardsjersey, Riley said no Heat player will wear the number again.

"In honor of your greatness and for all you've done for the game of basketball - and not just the NBA, but for all the fans around the world - we wantto honor you tonight and hang your jersey, No. 23, from the rafters," Riley said at midcourt. "No one will ever wear No. 23 for the Miami Heat.You're the best."

His jersey was the first the Heat has retired in their history.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

why?

On April 12, 2003, the Miami Heat retired his jersey, hanging it from the arena's rafters. As the Heat unveiled the half-Chicago Bulls, half-Wizards jersey, Riley said no Heat player will wear the number again.

"In honor of your greatness and for all you've done for the game of basketball - and not just the NBA, but for all the fans around the world - we want to honor you tonight and hang your jersey, No. 23, from the rafters," Riley said at midcourt. "No one will ever wear No. 23 for the Miami Heat. You're the best."

Honestly, I wanted the NBA to retire #23.. The NHL retired #99 so it would've been fitting for the NBA to retire #23..

But yeah, it's only a matter of time before Wade is acknowledged as the Heat's best player ever.. Clearly it's just a matter of Wade putting in acouple more years so as not to so readily cast aside Mourning..

the heat are going to retire a bunch of the players numbers on the 97-00 knicks teams in rememberance of the good battles they had lol

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

why?

On April 12, 2003, the Miami Heat retired his jersey, hanging it from the arena's rafters. As the Heat unveiled the half-Chicago Bulls, half-Wizards jersey, Riley said no Heat player will wear the number again.

"In honor of your greatness and for all you've done for the game of basketball - and not just the NBA, but for all the fans around the world - we want to honor you tonight and hang your jersey, No. 23, from the rafters," Riley said at midcourt. "No one will ever wear No. 23 for the Miami Heat. You're the best."

Honestly, I wanted the NBA to retire #23.. The NHL retired #99 so it would've been fitting for the NBA to retire #23..

But yeah, it's only a matter of time before Wade is acknowledged as the Heat's best player ever.. Clearly it's just a matter of Wade putting in a couple more years so as not to so readily cast aside Mourning..

yup i really do agree with the league retiring 23...it just seems right really...michael was not just the face of the bulls he was synonymous with NBAperiod...it would be the perfect tribute, i'm guessin only when he passes that that honour would be recognised....usually how things go in the order oflife....u die then get da full recognition/respect u deserve!...but back to not thinkin of MJ dyin....

yup as most of u said and from what i originally posted where statistics and accomplishments are concerned he is the most accomplished Heat player ever onpaper and therefore is the best of Miami.....and
laugh.gif
@ da Ronny Seikalysuggestion..

I bet Riley pulls down that 23 if Lebron decides he wants to come to Miami.

laugh.gif

Wade/Bron > Jordan/Pippen

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by KingJay718

He was already the best to ever wear a Heat uniform. The Heat wouldn't have a championship without him.

No love for Tim Hardaway?

D Wade dropped another 50.....
Can someone tell me who has had a better 15 game run in the last 20 years....

He is making this MVP talk alot closer than it was back in Jan.....
pimp.gif
how about that one time kobe had 4 straight with at least 50... whereby 2 of those games were for at least 60...

also, what about that year kobe had LOTS games scoring at least 40, it was all in a span of about 30 games or so.. i believe it was the year they lost to thespurs in round 2...

Back
Top Bottom