Da 2015 Mustang

I've been a Mustang guy for years and I'm glad I bought a '13 that still had the "muscle look". The one reason I didn't care too much for the Camaro was due to the futuristic look. Now, it seems like Mustang is going the same route. Its not ugly or anything, but I want my muscle car to look like a muscle car and not a luxury sports vehicle. This is why the Chally at one point was my top choice when looking at muscle cars. It was just too damn heavy, though.

I still think they are working on a few things for the '15 Stang, but that's probably 90% of how it will look. I'm going to keep the '13 GT and probably put a Roush Supercharger in it and be happy :lol: I do like the twin turbo 4-cylinder they plan on putting in the car. Also, I've heard that they are getting rid of the GT500 and making it the GT350.. :rolleyes

View media item 633231

Camaro looks futuristic? The 5th gen Camaro's take most of their design from the first Gen Camaros.

You can def see the inspiration in the Camaros design but compared to the Mustang and Challenger it still looks the most aggressive and futuristic IMO

and this is a bad thing?

I never said that... The Camaro is my favorite of the 3.

Not feeling the taillights on the 2014 at all though.

I've been a Mustang guy for years and I'm glad I bought a '13 that still had the "muscle look". The one reason I didn't care too much for the Camaro was due to the futuristic look. Now, it seems like Mustang is going the same route. Its not ugly or anything, but I want my muscle car to look like a muscle car and not a luxury sports vehicle. This is why the Chally at one point was my top choice when looking at muscle cars. It was just too damn heavy, though.

I still think they are working on a few things for the '15 Stang, but that's probably 90% of how it will look. I'm going to keep the '13 GT and probably put a Roush Supercharger in it and be happy :lol: I do like the twin turbo 4-cylinder they plan on putting in the car. Also, I've heard that they are getting rid of the GT500 and making it the GT350.. :rolleyes

View media item 633231

Camaro looks futuristic? The 5th gen Camaro's take most of their design from the first Gen Camaros.

You can def see the inspiration in the Camaros design but compared to the Mustang and Challenger it still looks the most aggressive and futuristic IMO

and this is a bad thing?

I never said that... The Camaro is my favorite of the 3.

Not feeling the taillights on the 2014 at all though.

ok, now I understand.

the z28 is going to be a MONSTER. I believe it's gonna have an LS7 :pimp:

But word, the "retro" tail lights on the past couple years does look nicer.

I loved the retro S197 look so I thought I was gonna hate this new **** but I was wrong

I'm not really a fan of those small squinty looking headlights but this is clean as **** y'all dudes tripping

The grille is :pimp: Evos inspired but still distinctly Mustang

bruh :x

the S197 was the ugliest thing ever created. an abomination to the mustang name. thank god they tweaked it to what it currently looks like but it should have looked like that from the start.

I still think they are working on a few things for the '15 Stang, but that's probably 90% of how it will look. I'm going to keep the '13 GT and probably put a Roush Supercharger in it and be happy
laugh.gif
I do like the twin turbo 4-cylinder they plan on putting in the car. Also, I've heard that they are getting rid of the GT500 and making it the GT350..
eyes.gif
this change doesn't make da current one or pre-refresh one look dated so whoever still wants da older one still gonna be killing it out on da streets.

View media item 633231

Right. I'm pretty sure I read the Boss is history & it's GT350

View media item 633231

THIS. Thats one thing I noticed about a lot of luxury and imports. Once the next model comes out, the previous looks extremely outdated. I feel like that is not true of muscle cars that stay true to the classic design elements of their predecessors.

View media item 633231

C'mon, stop it fam.

The Camaro does look like a futuristic muscle car. The Stang and Chally both look more traditional while the Camaro has a lot of updated features and exaggerated lines.

It ain't a bad thing, but to sit and act like it wasn't in the transformers movie looking like the muscle car from the future is crazy.

The new updated Camaro looks great though. All three are great. But the Camaro looks the most futuristic.

Last edited:

View media item 633231

Right. I'm pretty sure I read the Boss is history & it's GT350

They were saying that initially, now it look like the GT500 is a go

The 2014 camaro lights are inspired by the 1969 camaro 1997 Honda Prelude lights; trust me I know.

Fixed.

I know what GMs intent was, but that doesn't change the fact the execution was terrible.

Something like this would have been much better:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=99238[/QUOTE]
That's ugly, keep your day job bro
[/quote]

You sound butthurt because you bought a 2014 with the Honda tails.

:lol Dont take it personal... For the record I like the nose on the 2014 but the *** end is *** ugly.

The tails look nothing like a vintage Camaro and are remarkably similar to a 5th gen Prelude.... Everyone Ive talked to shares the same sentiments.

Last edited:

The 2014 camaro lights are inspired by the 1969 camaro 1997 Honda Prelude lights; trust me I know.

Fixed.

I know what GMs intent was, but that doesn't change the fact the execution was terrible.

attachment.php

laugh.gif
Dont take it personal... For the record I like the nose on the 2014 but the *** end is *** ugly.

The tails look nothing like a vintage Camaro and are remarkably similar to a 5th gen Prelude.... Everyone Ive talked to shares the same sentiments.
Whatever you say Mr. Me too

Fixed.

attachment.php

:lol: Dont take it personal... For the record I like the nose on the 2014 but the *** end is *** ugly.

Whatever you say Mr. Me too

Thats the best you got ?

:rofl:

Let the butthurt flow through you son

btw.... I never even got as much as a thank you for cooking up your avatar. Its usually considered common courtesy to acknowledge someone when they do you a favor.
Ungrateful kids these days.... I can see why your parents want you out of their house.

Back
Top Bottom