Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulions Bears! It's been what 21 years? Geez I wasn't even alive when they last played in the Super Bowl. Heres just an idea. For the SuperBowl they should bring back the SuperFans(minus of course farley R.I.P). Let's hear it for a certain team from a certain Midwestern town that starts with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is hicag.
Sneakers are Easy. Life is Hard.

Dear Chicago Bears,

Thank you for making Packer fans cry.

Sincerely,
Bears fan living in Packer country.
BOYCOTT BET!!!!! XBOX Live Gamer Tag: Napoleon357

We're not crying.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

GO BEARS!!!! Been waiting for this for a long, long time!!! Gotta rub it in the faces of the "experts" on ESPN and everywhere else. Salisbury is an idiot!!!
Now Manning can truly be the next Dan Marino by losing in the Super Bowl!!!

224394593.jpg

224545009.jpg

Da Bears!

Bring on the Colts Neighboring States are going head to head.

Sean Payton quit making excuses about how you let down the rebuilding city of New Orleans. If people needed to rebuild so fast they wouldnt spend money on a Saints ticket.

Favre Retire.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

You mean Da Colts right??? LOL.

I can't wait to see this game, I'm just happy my dad already had our suite in Miami and got our tickets today. It hurts having my two favorite teams in the game, so I have to support my number one and stick to the home team. Hopefully Rex comes right because the Indy D is looking like a different team from the regular season. And I hope Peyton's Hand is okay or we might as well not catch that flight to Miami.
aim=cougaraholic

Buy my shoes, Lebron 1st Games and J's size 9-10

"The Bears are who we thought they were!" ........ "Now, if you want to crown them, then crown (them)! "...Dennis Green/Arizona Cardinals

I couldn't have said it better myself.

GO BEARS!!!!!

Xbox360 gamertag: Sweapea63
http://www.myspace.com/circo63
Yahoo messenger: circo63

Rome, i thought we were boys.....?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

There Bears will need a superb game from the defense to have any chance against the colts in Miami. If it were in chicago than it would be another story.

i gotta go get those 3 Bears Dunks for the Super Bowl

...ehhh, maybe not

Quote:

Bill Swerski: Now, gentlemen, let me ask you this: What if Da Bears were all 14 inches tall, you know, about so high? Now, what's your score of today's game?

Carl Wollarski: Against Da Giants?

Bill Swerski: Yes, give 'em a handicap.

Carl Wollarski: Bears 18, Giants 10. And that would finally be a good game.

Pat Arnold: Yeah, it would be a good game. Mini Bears 24, Giants 14.

Todd O'Conner: What about Ditka? Would he be mini, too?

Bill Swerski: No, he would be full-grown.

Todd O'Conner: Oh, then, uh.. Mini Bears 31, Giants 7.

Carl Wollarski: Oh, hold on. Then I change mine, too. I thought it was Mini Ditka

Flint the one on the right in the first pic would definitely get it.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

thank you Colts aswell as Grossman for denying the Bears...ahahahahahaha...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Back
Top Bottom