Da kid A POWERS want to know how much does Pen an Pixel cost?

it's gon be hilarious if ur music is wack tho, A. i'm actually interested to hear it now.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

http://www.penandpixel.com/ look at the stuff these dudes do
roll.gif
you're basically telling people you just wanna be an underground No Name Nwith that !%!#

I honestly can do better than those

eek.gif

you can't be serious I thought the belt was his shirt
roll.gif
this clown, he doesn't deserve to rock XI's
tired.gif

1 of you so called NT'ers that claim you're from the hood should jack this dude for his kicks
smh.gif

it's funny how some NTers making like $7 living at home, driving a 2004 BMW will think this dude is doing it
laugh.gif

this dude A powers is so funny
i dont think dude cares if yall talk down on him
he's probley laughing his $%% off while yall hate on this dude all the time
laugh.gif

dudes on nt be taking stuff wayy to serious lol

Originally Posted by nwtiger

this dude A powers is so funny
i dont think dude cares if yall talk down on him
he's probley laughing his $%% off while yall hate on this dude all the time
laugh.gif

dudes on nt be taking stuff wayy to serious lol
you guys need to get together and make Team Failed Grammar School

stay in WDYWT scrubs...we dont need this trash in general

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

we dont need this trash in general

i agree. the ultra high standards of niketalk general with be severely diluted with rubbish like this!

laugh.gif
My Man
laugh.gif

Put your cat Jesus Snugglesworth II on the cover
laugh.gif

Patiently waiting for G'Olology 'The Study of Rocks'
laugh.gif

Anyone hatin' on A Powers should challenge him to a shoe battle
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by BC2310

nerd.gif

what the hell is a " shoe battle ? "

indifferent.gif

Someone got into it w/ APowers in the WDYW post, so another NTer suggested a Ol'School shoe for shoe battle. Powers was ready but Dudes been duckin'the Kidd tho
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I don't care what kind of shoes this clown has if he don't know how to rock em its worthless
grin.gif

what caliber of shoes is this dude holdin? What he got Floms, paris, hunters, supas or some OG heat? if not F outta here

^^^ Just trying to see some entertainment my man, I know he got heat and LMAO at all the haters getting riled up over NUTHING but pure comedy.

^^^ Just trying to see some entertainment my man, I know he got heat and LMAO at all the haters getting riled up over NUTHING but pure comedy.

get yo @!@ back to ISS.
indifferent.gif
and its "he has".

dumb clowns from ISS and JB forum coming over here talking about shoe status... half of us dont even care for that any more, we're grown.

and when we rocked them, we rocked them with style and class not like this clown. I bet he's from the whitest part of America. He shoulda been robbed andhad some sense slapped into him.
laugh.gif
why you riding him? cause he hassupreme hi's? ha 10 5years down the road they wont be worth shhh.

btw... how old are you "A Powers"

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

what caliber of shoes is this dude holdin? What he got Floms, paris, hunters, supas or some OG heat? if not F outta here

yeah! da eff outta here!!!! unless you have some expensive, rare dunks - then you can stay.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

yeah! da eff outta here!!!! unless you have some expensive, rare dunks - then you can stay.
what you did there.....I see it
nerd.gif

oh the sarcasm
laugh.gif

that's not what I meant, I was just tryina size him up to see if I'd be of any contest, no sense of challenging if its going to be a blowout

Back
Top Bottom