Da Zone on Queen St. W

Hello fellow canucks.
I am heading to Toronto for the first time in 2 years. 

I was wondering if Da Zone on Queen has been reopened.

I have checked the shopping list for Toronto and there are alot of store to check out but also wondering which ones were more worth it. 

Thanks in advance.

Da Zone on queen west is not re-opened yet. It will be opening up sometime in the next few months I imagine. It will now be called SVP (Si Vous Play) Premium Outlet.

Goodfoot stores are all closed (Ransom/Stussy/Nomad are still open)

Stolen Riches also on queen west is closed for renovation and not sure when they are re-opening.

Definitely check out Livestock & Adrift at Spadina (b/w richmond and adelaide). Only other noteworthy shoe store open in Toronto is C-apsule on Yorkville. A lot of the other stores have closed down permanently or for renovation before summer time.

Of course there is the nikestore on bloor and a bunch of Footlockers/Champs/nikestores in the downtown area. If you're looking for anything other than shoes or more specific - let me know and i can make some suggestions.

hope that helps.

Sounds great sheddy.
i am definately going to check out adrift and livestock.

and another question.. is there a good denim shop in toronto?

Over The Rainbow - it is on yorkville. It is run by a family who knows what they are doing. Not sure if you are looking for specific brands but they carry the usual premium stuff like diesel, seven, levis, earnest sewn, true religion and many other ones i cant remember off the top of my head but also have some really high end stuff and lower end stuff.

I was there yesterday and it appeared to be standing tall. Maybe they were referring to the augusta (kensington store) because they relocated a year or two ago to spadina next to livestock.

Thanks so much for your help!
And as for partying, any good electro nights on fridays (especially March 26th)?

Originally Posted by egorfour

Thanks so much for your help!
And as for partying, any good electro nights on fridays (especially March 26th)?
Doubtful. It's WMC this week. Every good Canadian electro act is in Miami.

Check out This Is London, Social or Wrongbar, though.

Back
Top Bottom