DAD! DAD! Come fight for me!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/....teen.hln?&hpt=hp_c2
SMH!!! 
tired.gif

IMO he's ok. The dad set up the fight between the teens so it can be fair and supervised. His son lost, the dad congratulated the other kid and everything and everything was cool. But Afterwards the kid got cocky and started talking reckless and all up in his face. Would I have gone to THAT extreme? No. But I would have def snuffed him. Then again I'm not 35 yrs old with a kid.

homie needs to be made an example of, what kind of adult in their right fuming mind does some $%!% like this?????.....and the other adults around him allowed it....SMH

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

IMO he's ok. The dad set up the fight between the teens so it can be fair and supervised. His son lost, the dad congratulated the other kid and everything and everything was cool. But Afterwards the kid got cocky and started talking reckless and all up in his face. Would I have gone to THAT extreme? No. But I would have def snuffed him. Then again I'm not 35 yrs old with a kid.

point taken.

ALL THOSE DUDES STANDING AND WATCHING!

wow. Seriously, ONE man beating on a kid, and no one helped him?
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

6'5 200 something lbs beating up a little kid. YIKES seen this today also. lets see how he fights in prison. ... wait good luck finding space for his big #@% to fight.

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

ALL THOSE DUDES STANDING AND WATCHING!

wow. Seriously, ONE man beating on a kid, and no one helped him?
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

first thing that crossed my mind, like not one of these dudes has the balls to step to homie, like +@% are you doing!?

Video is messed up... the chopped it up. The fight started after they hugged it out and lil dude was coming out the mouth

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

point taken.

laugh.gif

Wow... 
I mean, don't let the anger get the best of you though.

Like how'd you expect not to get caught?

Your son got whopped, put him in boxing or whatever & let 'em come back for a re-match.

Simple as that! 
grin.gif

Prosecutors being interviewed on tv is never a good look. This guy will get thrown the book.. deservedly so

Back
Top Bottom