Dad put crying baby in freezer

View media item 430996
A young father in Washington state is accused of putting his newborn baby in the freezer to make her stop crying.
Tyler Deutsch, 25, was arrested on attempted murder charges and was expected in court Tuesday.
Pierce County sheriff's deputies believe the 6-week-old baby was in the freezer for about an hour, Seattle TV station KING reported.
The girl's frantic 22-year-old mother, Deutsch's girlfriend, called police after she saw him take the baby out of the freezer at their Roy area home, according to Seattle TV station KOMO.
Doctors expect the baby to recover.
"It could have absolutely turned out a lot different," Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer told KOMO. "The baby could have just been dead and on the way to being frozen. An hour inside of an ice box freezer usually would kill somebody."

View media item 430996
A young father in Washington state is accused of putting his newborn baby in the freezer to make her stop crying.
Tyler Deutsch, 25, was arrested on attempted murder charges and was expected in court Tuesday.
Pierce County sheriff's deputies believe the 6-week-old baby was in the freezer for about an hour, Seattle TV station KING reported.
The girl's frantic 22-year-old mother, Deutsch's girlfriend, called police after she saw him take the baby out of the freezer at their Roy area home, according to Seattle TV station KOMO.
"It could have absolutely turned out a lot different," Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer told KOMO. "The baby could have just been dead and on the way to being frozen. An hour inside of an ice box freezer usually would kill somebody."

I'm a father of two little girls and it hurts my soul to hear anyone abusing a child, worse of all a baby. It such evil in this world :smh:

Dude probably thought it was a good idea

"I get sleepy when its cold.. so. hmmm"

There should be some type of mandatory test administered before allowing some of us to breed.
mean.gif
Was literally just about to post this.

I was making a baby joke and at the end this story showed on the news. Talk about mad awkward

i lol'd reading the title but when i read it was for an hour 
mean.gif

what kind of thought process leads you to do these things? 

View media item 430996

I'm a father of two little girls and it hurts my soul to hear anyone abusing a child, worse of all a baby. It such evil in this world :smh:

I'm a father too and I agree with you 100%.

I preface this by saying dude should burn in hell for this....

But a small part of me has sympathy for the dude. I KNOW what it was like to be a young, first time dad trying to deal with a child that you can't calm down. He could have snapped and lost it.

I'm a father too and I agree with you 100%.

I preface this by saying dude should burn in hell for this....

But a small part of me has sympathy for the dude. I KNOW what it was like to be a young, first time dad trying to deal with a child that you can't calm down. He could have snapped and lost it.

I understand man, but then thats what make us more than apes ya feel me. We understand that you can't succumb to the moment. I remember being up at 4 in the morning and my daughter screaming at the top of her lungs, knowing I have to leave for work in 2 hours. I was mad, stressed, pissed even. But looking at her fragile body in my arms and seeing how she don't got nothing in this world but me, took all that anger away. Yeah it sucks, but guess what it ain't about you no more. They life becomes more important than your own.

Man the **** up and just deal. Honestly dude is a monster, if he could do that to his own child he had that in him before he had a kid.

before anyone jumps to conclusions, do we know for a fact that the baby didn't have a fever?

i lol'd reading the title but when i read it was for an hour 
mean.gif

what kind of thought process leads you to do these things? 
like really!!!

ni**a damn can't you just turn the TV up or at least be a bad enough parent to shut the door to their room???

Like wtf gives you the idea to not only put your damn baby with the ice cream, but leave it there for an hour....did you expect to take it out during a commercial and just forgot??

At least it's still alive....that'll be a hell of a story he can tell his boys one day.

"Nah, yeah my pops is serving life right now"

"What he do bruh?"

"Took out a freeze pop and replaced me with it....."

Back
Top Bottom