**Dad tells son he's not a single lady**

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DCAllAmerican would be proud of that father.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Why are you so bitter? Were you adopted too?
No and if I were it wouldn't change anything.

Your comment may come off as tongue-and-cheek but it's pretty f'd up.

Do you know why the young man was adopted? Don't you understand that it for the betterment of his life?

If his parents were to one day tell him he was in fact adopted, do you think he's going to cry and wine like a pantsy, or be grateful that someone had the decency and love in their heart to take him in?

Like I said before, your comment was grounded on your need for attention and e-laughter, but what you failed to realize was the fact that many children don't even have the opportunity to be adopted, yet have to deal with the squalid conditions in which they live, some even going on to die.

So to think him reacting in such a way to what his father said about this "single ladies" track, will in any way, shape, or form parallel or mirror how he would react to finding out he was adopted just goes to show either how immature you are, or that you really do just have a void somewhere in your life that you think will be filled at the expense of others.

Either way, you need to exercise a bit of self-control. And that goes to anyone else who posted a slick *@@ remark too.
shut up already, i laughed so i guess his post was worth it

oh and back to the video, he shoulda just let his kid cry. gotta grow up sometime.

Why are you so bitter? Were you adopted too?
No and if I were it wouldn't change anything.

Your comment may come off as tongue-and-cheek but it's pretty f'd up.

Do you know why the young man was adopted? Don't you understand that it for the betterment of his life?

If his parents were to one day tell him he was in fact adopted, do you think he's going to cry and wine like a pantsy, or be grateful that someone had the decency and love in their heart to take him in?

Like I said before, your comment was grounded on your need for attention and e-laughter, but what you failed to realize was the fact that many children don't even have the opportunity to be adopted, yet have to deal with the squalid conditions in which they live, some even going on to die.

So to think him reacting in such a way to what his father said about this "single ladies" track, will in any way, shape, or form parallel or mirror how he would react to finding out he was adopted just goes to show either how immature you are, or that you really do just have a void somewhere in your life that you think will be filled at the expense of others.

Either way, you need to exercise a bit of self-control. And that goes to anyone else who posted a slick *@@ remark too.
damn homie, smoke something. lighten up or g t f o, real talk.
as for the video, guess im late too but this had me rolling. 
roll.gif

kid is gonna be so heartbroken when hes told that hes adopted

laugh.gif
:
laugh.gif

i hope the father puts it on youtube too!
roll.gif

I don't think the father was wrong for telling him that. The little girl next to him was pissed. 
laugh.gif

He's gonna have a real rough time when they tell him he's adopted.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

kid is gonna be so heartbroken when hes told that hes adopted

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hope the father puts it on youtube too!
roll.gif

now that's just messed up
laugh.gif
, i can imagine the reaction being the same as that kid who got the xbox360 box with clothes in it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jshadowww

i woulda told my son the same thing, and there wouldn't be any of that crying allowed either
This.

Gotta toughen them up at home. Too many ladies in that household
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by jshadowww

i woulda told my son the same thing, and there wouldn't be any of that crying allowed either
This.

Gotta toughen them up at home. Too many ladies in that household
laugh.gif
I was thinking this same thing...I was raised by women but I was NEVER that soft
laugh.gif

roll.gif
balloonoboy wrote:

Was this comment necessary? I mean like really.
Lol. I think somebody didnt take getting told they were adopted while either.

Lol@dude "u are a single lady"

Was this comment necessary? I mean like really.
Yes.
No. It's tasteless.

You were looking for a quick lulz. Here:
laugh.gif
at first, the original comment wasnt that funny, but the subsequent replies made it a lot funnier now that i read it again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom