Dada chris webbers

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by manifresh

these companies must pay the players a crap load of money to rock their hideous shoes

Do people pay you a crapload of money to camp out for a night, buy up a hyped release in like 4-5 different sizes, and then go straight to Niketalk and CL to charge double and triple the price?  You resellers annoy the @#$% outta me.  It's not just the price hikes, etc... and whoarding up shoes making it harder for most people to cop without camping, it's the fact that you come into threads where people are looking for updated info, etc... and then gravedigging every thread just saying useless crap to get your post count up to 300 to get your resell on.  You've been reported.  I hope you get banned.  Go to ebay with all that mess.
Amen PanaRetro! I reported this fool too.
mad.gif

I still want those chrome CWebb Dadas.
Also, ive been searching for those Kendall Gill jawns! i remember he had multiple colors back in the 90's along with his own catalogue. I forgot the brand name however they were dopeness to me.
I wish i would have kept his catalogue.

LOL these were huge in Sac. my homie has the all chrome and blk/silver. i remember rocking nike hyperflights in highschool around the times these dadas came out.

I remember in 9th and 10th grade everyone out here in Southern California was rockin' or considering on buying a pair of Cdubbz.

I live in the Inland Empire and everyone at my school was on to them. My cousins in L.A. also had a pair or two so I know it wasn't just around my way.

49_1786593_9b425c8943b4dfd.jpg

I remember Eastbay had like 50 colors of the Cdubbz.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

laugh.gif
 I cant believe I actually wanted these in 8th grade.

cdubbz1.jpg

some guy had these up on ebay for like $500 for like 2 years and no one bought them
laugh.gif

I thought all DADA shoes were cool back in 7th grade.

All of them are gross. Somebody couldve told DADA patent leather isnt all that necessary.

I remember Eastbay dumping their 50 colours of these for $19.99 a pair and have to admit i wasnt tempted. These were not good lol

Really liked to have those CDUBBZ back in '01. Webber was the man :smokin.

Spinner joints are hella funny thinking about it now.

lol i remember i had the white and blue dada supremes in like 3rd grade aha. i hated them but i HAD to get those because my moms wasent tryin to pay jordan prices. at least i got an EXTRA medium shirt to match 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom