DAFT PUNK CONCERT BERKELEY 7/27

Anybody going to this?

trying to cop tickets, but i just found out the other day and i only know one person who's going and didnt tell me :smh:
smh.gif
Tickets are going for like 150 now...

This is going to be the most crack concert of the year and im probably not going to make it in time :smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif

I bought my tickets on presale.

I've been waiting for years for this one day.

Oh god.

I'm seriously probably going to explode.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason

"Me fail english? Thats unpossible." ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Interesting......

Is this held at the Greek Theater? My god....when they play that "One more time" song....everyones going to go nuts! Haha...

Anyone going to the Beastie Boys concert? That sounds like fun.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

daft punk at the greek will be a good show.

Fongstarr - I'll be at BB concert there. That's going to be crazy.

Shessh i wish... i didnt get a email update for this show and by the time i realized they were playing it was sold out...

And as far as the BB concert goes... you guys will have a blast. I was lucky enough to see them a few years ago, and while i've been to HUNDREDS of concerts in my life... i gotta say these guys put on one of, if not THE best performance i've ever seen. They get the entire crowd pumped...
KOBE is the GOAT​
For President in 2008​
Because i'm on his list...​

My brother went to a Beastie Boys concert when they made Hello Nasty and he said it was off the chain. I might have to look on Craigslist for these tickets......
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I've been to at least a half a dozen Beastie Boys shows and they get better and better each time. The last time I saw them was a couple years back at Bill Graham and they did their encore in our section. They were about 5 feet away. Sick.

Good luck finding tickets, I hear they are selling for 100 a pop right now on Craigslist.

DAFT PUNK
f*ck yeah!

me and zerothehero may go

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
SELL ME YOUR JORDANS, NIKE SB'S, NEW BALANCES,
VANS, AND AIRMAXES, SIZE 11-12

STRICTLY FISTICUFFS

I went to an Incubus concert recently there and most tickets were running a little over face value and more. Then I checked like a couple of days before the show and people were practically giving them away cause of personal reasons. By the end of it, I got 2 tickets for $60 and they sold the tickets online for about $40 + internet fees.

I'll wait a week before the Beastie Boys concert and see what's available. If there is nothing worth spending on, then no big deal.....
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Where is the beasties concert at?

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
SELL ME YOUR JORDANS, NIKE SB'S, NEW BALANCES,
VANS, AND AIRMAXES, SIZE 11-12

STRICTLY FISTICUFFS

^^^Greek Theater in Berkeley. Pretty cool venue since it's outside (loud but not too loud) but the stone seats are probably another issue. It's not too bad though and it's open seating.......
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^ If you're sittin durin daft punk, you don't know how life goes.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason

4L8O15S16T23!42​

i don't think there's much sitting going on at a daft punk show or a beastie show so the concrete seats shouldn't be an issue.

That could have been the greatest 5 hours of my life.

Waited in line for 2 hours, The Rapture killed it.

Didn't get to watch Kavinksy or SebastiAn, because my spot for Daft was phenomenal, and I wasn't about to give it up.

Daft Punk came on, and I pretty much relieved myself of all bodily waste instantly. Dancing for hours and hours was just great.

Anyone else SUPER dehydrated?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

4L8O15S16T23!42​

i wish i was there....went to my boy's bday tho n wen i got there all of em passed out....smh
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Back
Top Bottom