DaFutureNikeReps Collection Pictures!

Hello Niketalk,
finally i have pictures up of my collection. I been saying that i was going to do this for like 4 or 5 years now. The wait is over yall, I hope that everyone enjoys what they see. I consider myself to be one of the best basic fila grant hill collectors of all times :lol:
laugh.gif
. One love & God bless to all of you.
"My Top 5 Shoes Of All Time are The Air Jordan XI Mid, Reebok Question Mid, Nike Air Foamposite One, The Fila Grant Hill 3 Mid & The Nike Air Penny II Mid."

here ya go bro. resized the pictures and lightned dem also.

TEAM KING KOOPALaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

oohh black.red 1s!

"veyyy niiiice!"
Wanted Sz. 8:

Nike:Atlantic Penny2sPearl sStussy Leon CF LowWomen Plaid BlazeTwistedPrepBlazers ChlorophyllAT1s

Jordan:Black.Red1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Thanks so much for the replies!
Just a note, in the 13th or 14th pic if you look real closely my foot is out in the picture and i have on the Silver all star fila grant hill 4 mids. I will take a pic of those if anyone would like to see them up close. They dropped in 98, I love the old stuff! Im one of Grant Hills biggest fans til this day.

Hope that you all are enjoying the pictures.

Jrocknikerock, I thank you so much for posting up these pictures of my collection. I appreciate this alot man, one.

"My Top 5 Shoes Of All Time are The Air Jordan XI Mid, Reebok Question Mid, Nike Air Foamposite One, The Fila Grant Hill 3 Mid & The Nike Air Penny II Mid."

i like how ur collection of shoes has no hype but shoes that appeal to you. props to you for being real because you dont see that alot anymore.
well personally, its all about the benjamins...

I thought I was the only one on NT with a pair of purple and yellow NB 800's. Representing James Worthy! Nice collection. Loving the variety.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Thanks again for the replies yall.
mhtcjt37, I purchased those New Balances back in the fall of 04 at Footlocker when they had some kind of sale and i ended up getting them for around $15 bucks or something like that. We both got em now :lol:
laugh.gif
, i still havent wore mine and i was supposed to rock them last summer but the longer i leave a pair of kicks DS its kind of hard to slip them on unless you really have a dying urge to do so! I want to find the original James Worthy joints that new balance made, if that ever happens it will definitely be a very rare day.

streetbawler91,
I thank you so much for your reply because i feel like that is what it is supposed to be about anyways. Purchase what you like, I still listen to what lots of people have to say hear and there BUT when it comes down to somebody saying that Fila Grant Hills are wack or overrated that goes in one ear and out of the other :lol:
laugh.gif
ing to get more into doubling up on some of the air jordans that i love, Im definitely doubling up on the Aquas when they drop and i want to collect more PEs when i have a little more extra income. Take Care everyone!

nice collection I have a pair of Grant Hills myself now one seems to appreciate them nowadays its a shame
"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

Wow your Fillas are amazing and i love your black/neon Payton's sick collectio.
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

Thank you for the replies again, I appreciate it alot!

Back
Top Bottom