DAGDAG KAALAMAN (FOOTWEAR )

All of you guys have your own kicks... But not all of yours kicks have the 5 dots (did you notice that? maybe some of you did. maybe some dont! :D
happy.gif
lol) That's the ALPHA PROJECT!

The First Dot : INQUIRE
The Second : EXPLORE
The Third : CREATE
The Fourth : TEST
The Fifth : COMPETE

If your shoes does have an ALPHA PROJECT, meaning THATS PROVEN AND TESTED!!!
(most of these are in the basketball shoes prefferably KOBE's & VC's)

As far as I know, the Alpha Project stuff are those which are inspired by athletes and are considered top-of-the-line "performance" gear. It is not like a "limited version" of a product. I do not have any shoes with the five dots, I know that the Huarache 2k5 has them and so do the Hyperflights (one of the first AP basketball shoes, I think).

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

>>>feathertouch29

And thats the last part! The Fifth DOT (compete), that's the time where they will let the athletes use the shoe after being tested... You can find the Alpha Project of the Zoom 2k5 on the outsole! :D

[img noborder]http://[/img]

>>>Blitzw1ng

Yeah! Almost all nike shox does have an ALPHA PROJECT.

(do you know that JORDAN BRANDS DO NOT HAVE AN ALPHA PROJECT?)

correct me if im wrong. lols :D
happy.gif

Quote:
do you know that JORDAN BRANDS DO NOT HAVE AN ALPHA PROJECT?

Because AP is meant to be a separate line, same as TW.

[size=+2]

[/size]

Quote:
And thats the last part! The Fifth DOT (compete), that the time where they will let the athletes use the shoe after being tested

No, the athlete is not just (part of) the fifth dot. Being that these products are "inspired" by athletes, as I stated in my first post, then the athlete have been considered from the very start. I assume even before there were dots. But that is just me, and I am no expert.
happy.gif

[size=+2]

[/size]

>>>Paolo10

That's Tony Parker's shoes ayt? Looking for 2k5's? Go to the outlet store!!! (paseo). but the only available colors are
wht/violet & yellow/violet.

hope it helps. :smile:

>>>feathertouch29

Quote:
No, the athlete is not just (part of) the fifth dot. Being that these products are "inspired" by athletes, as I stated in my first post, then the athlete have been considered from the very start. I assume even before there were dots. But that is just me, and I am no expert.

Yep. Thats right. From the very beginning the athelete is there. They will refer the following to the athlete:

Biomechanics - how the body moves

Physiology - how the body works, especially under stress

Sensory/Perception - the evaluation of how a product works, feels, and wears; how a person feels when wearing the shoes

Nike AP products undergo a rigorous testing process that covers a huge variety of testing surfaces (regular basketball hardwood, soccer turf, a running track, and endless outdoor testing on various terrain), and takes into account four major factors, geography, gender, age, and skill level. All of this combined with the results of about a dozen other tests are use to develop new, user-friendly products like the Nike Shox, Nike Air, and other Nike basketball and running shoes. :smile:

The Zoom Ultraflight is an AP shoe as well.
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

Tips for Choosing Great Shoes

The average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day. All those steps equal several miles seven days a week, and they add up to about 115,000 miles in a lifetime. That's more than four times around the globe! It's important to choose a pair of shoes that will keep you walking tall and keep your feet happy and healthy.

Take a few minutes to think about how you want the shoe to perform, what you'll be doing while you're wearing them, and consider (and look at if necessary) your feet. What do your feet need?

All sneakers are designed to support your feet, protect them from injury and provide traction so that you won't slip in addition to making you look great. But despite these common features, different sports have different requirements for footwear. For example, a running shoe has more cushioning for shock absorption than a basketball shoe, but the basketball shoe has more ankle support for sudden stops and starts on the court.

New technology is constantly replacing the old, so that the retro Air Jordans that were on the cutting edge of technology in 1985 have been replaced by newer models like the Nike Shox. Although Nike Air Jordan shoes are the hot fashion item, new technology from other companies doesn't always make them the first choice for a long hard day of playing basketball.

After you've decided what type of shoe and technology is best for you, read a few reviews. If you are looking for a pair of shoes just for looks, skip the above steps and just choose your size, style, and color.

(Very nice article ayt?)

Mmmm... let me join you guys.

A bit of Nike history:

"in the 1960s Onitsuka became involved with American Phil Knight, founder of Blue Ribbon Sports, which later evolved into Nike."

According to Onitsuka, the story is that in the early 1960s a young American, Philip Knight, carried out extensive research on the running-shoe market in the United States and, in 1963, took his results to Japan, where he visited Kihachiro Onitsuka. Philip Knight told the Japanese businessman that he thought his Onitsuka shoes were the best around and that he would like to market the brand in the United States. Obviously impressed with the American, Onitsuka decided to close the deal with him, whereupon Knight established Blue Ribbon Sports Inc. in Oregon.

The Onitsuka-Blue Ribbon partnership proved successful. Then, in 1970, just before Onitsuka could actualize a joint marketing company with Blue Ribbon, Knight made a move that took Onitsuka by surprise - he switched to another manufacturer. Then, when Blue Ribbon sued his company over the use of a sub-brand name, Onitsuka felt even more cheated. Negotiations cost Onitsuka a large amount of money and not much later Blue Ribbon became Nike.

SOURCE: Sneakers
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Back
Top Bottom