Daily MARIJUANA Smokers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

To the ppl who haven't had any bad effects from it what do ya'll smoke out of? Wraps cigs bongs?
I smoke outta swishers and a gravity bong... im bout to switch to EZ widers tho. I feel like swishers are ruinin my health
laugh.gif
... have my back hurtin and stuff.

You think it feels good to do it everyday but it feels even better when you can stop,this coming from somebody who smoked and sold for 5 years.

I smoke everyday, I'm G dbl O D good, except my memory is gone, which I started realizing so anything important I write down, so it's coolsy.

I'll say i'm the same person without MJ.. but i'd love to cut down/quit.. I can't seem to do it
smh.gif

I'm guessin the majority of the ppl in here smoke mids, mayb smokin high grade weed is better for the mind or nay?

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

To the ppl who haven't had any bad effects from it what do ya'll smoke out of? Wraps cigs bongs?
I smoke outta swishers and a gravity bong... im bout to switch to EZ widers tho. I feel like swishers are ruinin my health
laugh.gif
... have my back hurtin and stuff.

That is a fact it does. That's why I have to switch to EZ widers now too even though I love blunts
smh.gif

^the thing about smoking at nights that gets to me is getting hungry at late hours which has caused me to gain a few pounds lol
I gained 10 pounds from smoking weed and binging like crazy at fast food joints...I'm talkin almost $20 a meal at places like Jack in the box and In N Out just for myself
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

I'm 6'1 and 180, I was 190 when I was smokin heavy
I only smoke now if somebody wants to be nice and smoke me out and all the potheads I know are broke except a few so that's how I've managed to stay away from weed
wink.gif

OH! and for the memory loss....here you go!
647768.jpg
smokin.gif
any brand will work and it's all natural! I have crazy good photogenic memory (and just memory in general, everybody calls me the walking phonebook/encyclopedia) so when mine started slippin I noticed it early and turned to this
happy.gif

I'm guessin the majority of the ppl in here smoke mids, mayb smokin high grade weed is better for the mind or nay?

It is better for everything, not pesticides, more controlled, smells better, tastes better...if you were to smoke,Not advocating it by no means, but after age 21 I would probably stop smoking that mid grade...but you will still have memory lost, but F some things aren't suppose to be remembered...and your grammar skills go way down haha
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

It is better for everything, not pesticides, more controlled, smells better, tastes better...if you were to smoke,Not advocating it by no means, but after age 21 I would probably stop smoking that mid grade...but you will still have memory lost, but F some things aren't suppose to be remembered...and your grammar skills go way down haha
ohwell.gif

im 22 and all i smoke is mids,smoked some trainwreck like twice but high grade weed is way to expensive for a daily smoker lol

I smoke everyday.
I was at the point where I smoked close to a quarter everyday... 

..You start to lose the feeling of "getting high", and you just feel the same all day long.

I limit it now to about 2 blunts a day and have regained that "Damn im getting high" feeling 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildcard

nope... I do everything-athletically, socially, twice as good when i'm high. It just makes me a more enjoyable person completely lol

this basically.
i smoke mids but mostly top notch %*$*. i cant #%%+ with anything else on a daily basis. 

good dealer = 
pimp.gif

blunts will always be the best. i just startin messin with zigzags, cool for less people. but i love my glass piece too.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

ohwell.gif

im 22 and all i smoke is mids,smoked some trainwreck like twice but high grade weed is way to expensive for a daily smoker lol
Whats all this mids and high grade talk? I have honestly never heard that before, and smoking is not something new to me.  When I'm looking to make a purchase, I'm much more concerned with whether or not it was organically grown, and who grew it.  Even with organics, if you dont do a decent flush before harvest, you're going to retain some nutrients that might affect the taste. I cant stand smoking some chemically grown stuff, leaving your lips tingling and your mouth tasting like metal after a big rip. Give me some organic sour diesel and i'm straight.
roll.gif
at "designer weed."  That just sounds like something from a rap song. Best stuff I've ever had always has come from someone out in the sticks blowin up their basement or back yard.
Someone mentioned Roor pieces.  I never understood those. How can a mass produced boring looking piece cost double what a handblown piece costs? Never saw one until I moved to central CA.

all this mid-grade and high grade talk
laugh.gif

all I smoke is High Grade. My boy has some kind of miracle connect but maaan, he got them thangs goin for the L-O
these are the strains I've gotten from him just within 3 months:
Green: Headband, Silver Haze, Trainwreck, White widow, Chunky Monkey, Lovechild, Blue Cheese, Blue Magic, Afghan Goo, Afghan Kush, Lemon Kush and all sorts of random [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]chronic[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Purple[/color]: Purple Urkle, Royal Purple, Purple Thunder, Lavender, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy, Sour Diesel, Purple Sour Diesel 

by far my favorites had to be Silver Haze, Train Wreck, White Widow, Both Afghans, lemon kush was decent (gave me a good high, but it was dry and brittle)
and all the I had [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Purple[/color] no complains about all FIRE
I'm in Nor-Cal, Southbay, SJ to be specific I've been to other regions of the U.S. and nothin like cali's weed (that saying is not cliche
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
even So-Cal's stuff club stuff ain't as good as Nor-Cal's naturally grown word to Mendecino and Humboldt
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

laugh.gif

all I smoke is High Grade. My boy has some kind of miracle connect but maaan, he got them thangs goin for the L-O
Green: Headband, Silver Haze, Trainwreck, White widow, Chunky Monkey, Lovechild, Blue Cheese, Blue Magic, Afghan Goo, Afghan Kush, Lemon Kush and all sorts of random [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]chronic[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Purple[/color]: Purple Urkle, Royal Purple, Purple Thunder, Lavender, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy, Sour Diesel, Purple Sour Diesel 

by far my favorites had to be Silver Haze, Train Wreck, White Widow, Both Afghans, lemon kush was decent (gave me a good high, but it was dry and brittle)
and all the I had [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Purple[/color] no complains about all FIRE
I'm in Nor-Cal, Southbay, SJ to be specific I've been to other regions of the U.S. and nothin like cali's weed (that saying is not cliche
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
even So-Cal's stuff club stuff ain't as good as Nor-Cal's naturally grown word to Mendecino and Humboldt
smokin.gif
Thats what I'm saying.  People dont realize, the best stuff never ends up in clubs. The best of the best never even gets sold. Until you're sampling a knowledgeable home growers own stash, you're not experiencing whatever yall are referring to as "high grade." FlyJr22...you forgot to include Sonoma county. Believe me, it can hold its own, if not in production, at least in quality.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
smokin.gif
yup, whats normal to us is "high grade" to other parts of the US
laugh.gif

I'm not a huge smoker though, i usually get high maybe once or twice a month. more when i go back to the bay
laugh.gif

If only I could learn how to roll I'd smoke a lot more. I don't really like smoking with other people, but can't roll so I smoke rarely. It's like impossible for me to roll a jont that isn't loose.

My friend smokes before school every day. I have the pleasure of being his chem-lab partner, and he has no clue what he is doing. I guess that is one benefit of smoking every day.

After SAT this saturday though... destress time.

i agree with flyjr22 , if you aint got that connect who supplying you high grade , then you smoking that wack,reggie,swagga %%@#....

me personally i got me a connect down here in dallas, who has pretty much what flyjr22 mention..

right now i got some afghn goo, tried some sour deisel crossbreeded with lemon skunk, bubba kush,..some %%@# he has that he claims to be he best %%@# is called ocean dream......etc..i can keep going..i dont f with lwo grade weed..it just taste nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom