Daily MARIJUANA Smokers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman holla

Banned
Do you feel any different now than you did before you started smoking? I some what feel a bit slower lol and ive only been smoking for about 2 years

i feel the same..but my memory game has taken a decline since i've started smoking
laugh.gif

i smoked everyday for 13 years, i was the cal ripken of smoking weed. i stopped in 2008 after i lost a really good job due to a random drug test. i feel better now than ever but my memory is shot. got more energy but the one thing i noticed is that i don't enjoy things as much as used to. i'm not as sociable and outgoing. people say i'm a grouch now
laugh.gif

i do miss smoking sometimes, especially when theres a movie i wanna get into. but i like being clear headed now more than anything .......

No slower really, I work in sales enviorment and have to interact with people all day.

I smoke a couple times a day and I only smoke designer. I find that it actually helps me interact with people better.

My memory with numbers is great and solving the occasional problem that might be a lil to tough for me is wavvy, to say the least.

Everything is twice as better when under the influence lol I guess that's the reason why I smoke everyday

its just harder for me motivate myself, but really its all within , so i never let it effect me when it matters. sometimes i get mad at myself for thinking of something creative, be it music or design, then being to lazy to get up to execute it

I have recently cut down to weekends. Just because it was affecting my school work. I just get so lazy. I also try to keep it exclusive to the evening hours or else I won't do +#@! all day.

Nope, i feel normal.
I smoke when i'm finished with all my *$+ though. I stopped smoking throughout the day.. when i do that i get super tired and also headaches.

At night when im finished with all my work.

nope... I do everything-athletically, socially, twice as good when i'm high. It just makes me a more enjoyable person completely lol

^ If you get headaches you should try to switch up dealers. Generally that is from not "flushing" the plant before it's harvested. The strain can be top notch but sometimes there are still chemicals (fertilizers) left over which will give you that "I smoked 100 blunts today" headache.

^If all you do is smoke blunts that nicotine can be slowly getting you addicited. But it depends on the situation. I've been rollin more joints lately. But two of my friend have a Roor. Highest ever.

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

To the ppl who haven't had any bad effects from it what do ya'll smoke out of? Wraps cigs bongs?

i swore by j paper and dutches but i started using a bowl and never looked back. so much more efficient (saves you money) and easier than rolling. i'm not a chronic smoker but i definitely notice a decline in memory and i agree about only keeping it to night time unless you have nothing to do in the day. just messes you up for the entire day if you smoke in morning.

Well all I smoke out of is wraps so mayb that's why its harder to stop smoking cause of the nicotine,everytime I try to quit I end up smoking the same day
roll.gif

smoked 2008 on and off and then 2009 STRAIGHT like literally anywhere between 1-10 blunts a day. It's been really hard for me to stop because I miss everything being amplified in my daily life when I smoke, but due to losing a job because I slept in too long as a result of being high. I've decided to cut back extremely because realistically I enjoy it so much I know I'll never quit. I keep it to Fridays thru Sunday evenings and Movies. I absolutely can not watch a movie without being high, I become anxious as @%%*, same thing with being in a classroom or anytime I need to be patient. I've never been a person who suffered from anxiety but after going through a scary time in my life I need the weed to relax me whenever I stress just to put things into perspective. It's good cutting back though because my tolerance for THC is lowering each day I don't smoke so when I do finally smoke I'm high as hell just off 1/3 of a blunt when I use to have to smoke a blunt every 30 min. to 3 or 4 hours to continue my highs. Advice for people wanting to quit or cut back extremely:
Find An Anti-Drug,  mine is leading a healthy/exercise/gym lifestyle (as well as food)  that way I keep it to a minimum
pimp.gif
<---
laugh.gif

^the thing about smoking at nights that gets to me is getting hungry at late hours which has caused me to gain a few pounds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom