Dajuan Wagner vs Derrick Rose?

I was watching some Dajuan Wagner vids on youtube and his game is very similiar to Rose game in HS. I have seen Wagner play when he came to NY, my question is if Wagner would have been healthy do you think he would be on a Rose level? In HS he was compared a lot to AI but I see Rose.

I remember hearing bout Wagner dropping a 100 pts in high school..seems like forever ago

d. rose
nthat.gif

I thought he was going to be the next Iverson when he was coming out of high school.

I really liked his game & he was one of my fave players but no he could never be on Rose level. Rose was MVP. No way Wagner could touch that.

I honestly think they are the same, and could have impacted the league the same way. Only thing was Wagner team had Lebron the next year which would have hurt his scoring but he was a scoring machine in hs and memphis. They have a lot of similarities. Both were heavily recruited in hs, won state championships, both went to memphis. I think if Wagner would have came out straight from hs he would have been drafted higher then 6. Both are incredible talents, and athletically gifted. I heard he is living well, he got nike checks coming in and also he had his cavs deal. Not nba lifestyle but at the end of the day he is living well.

bruh was the truth & all but he wasnt seein rose. wagner woulda just been an undersized chucker in the league if he woulda lasted, bruh shot like 36% from the floor.

Back
Top Bottom