~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Brugal

Dallas needs Gruden and he does like this team a lot
laugh.gif
Why do people always clamor for "name" coaches?
Cuz "name" coaches earned their "name"
laugh.gif

many want to blame wade but to me romo is the true loser. this dude never wins a game but always finds a way to lose it. 

many want to blame wade but to me romo is the true loser. this dude never wins a game but always finds a way to lose it. 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Romo will never win anything in his life. Overrated QB

Romo will never win anything in his life. Overrated QB

I see it as a 4-headed monster, Romo, Phillips, Garrett, and Jones. Jones is stuck in his ways, Garrett is just not a good coach period, Phillips is too soft to say anything, and Romo is as predictable as QB's get and aint really worth a damn. 
Our O-line need to start takin pay cuts for every time we get hurried/loss/penalized (when it's their fault) maybe then they'll step up.

We have a pretty good team. The Secondary is young for the most part and will get better, we have 3 good backs, good receivers, good TE's and everything looks damn good on paper yet we're 1-4. That only leads to personnel issues

I see it as a 4-headed monster, Romo, Phillips, Garrett, and Jones. Jones is stuck in his ways, Garrett is just not a good coach period, Phillips is too soft to say anything, and Romo is as predictable as QB's get and aint really worth a damn. 
Our O-line need to start takin pay cuts for every time we get hurried/loss/penalized (when it's their fault) maybe then they'll step up.

We have a pretty good team. The Secondary is young for the most part and will get better, we have 3 good backs, good receivers, good TE's and everything looks damn good on paper yet we're 1-4. That only leads to personnel issues

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

No, we don't. We have a terrible offensive line. We have what appear to be average running backs. We have zero playmakers in the secondary and we can't create turnovers. We have no depth at middle linebacker and the ones that play every down aren't very good. Our kicker sucks, the primary return man sucks and the coverage teams suck, too.

This is not a good football team. Right now, it's not close to being a good football team.

This team is stupid. It's unprepared week in and week out and they continually kick themselves in the %#+ with dumb decisions and pre-snap penalties. It's a poorly coached football team that isn't talented enough to win in spite of the guys in charge. They literally dominated the first half of that game today only to come away up 7 because of a boatload of stupid penalties and 15 seconds into the second half it was all erased because they can't cover kicks.

This team sucks. It's not on Tony Romo. It's on Jerry Jones for putting it together and Phillips/Garrett for continually failing to prepare this team to compete and win games on Sunday.

No, we don't. We have a terrible offensive line. We have what appear to be average running backs. We have zero playmakers in the secondary and we can't create turnovers. We have no depth at middle linebacker and the ones that play every down aren't very good. Our kicker sucks, the primary return man sucks and the coverage teams suck, too.

This is not a good football team. Right now, it's not close to being a good football team.

This team is stupid. It's unprepared week in and week out and they continually kick themselves in the %#+ with dumb decisions and pre-snap penalties. It's a poorly coached football team that isn't talented enough to win in spite of the guys in charge. They literally dominated the first half of that game today only to come away up 7 because of a boatload of stupid penalties and 15 seconds into the second half it was all erased because they can't cover kicks.

This team sucks. It's not on Tony Romo. It's on Jerry Jones for putting it together and Phillips/Garrett for continually failing to prepare this team to compete and win games on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

$*!@ I forgot to mention the kicking issues.
30t6p3b.gif
 Even w/ these average players, with the right coaching who won't take the foolishness that goes on, we could def be a superbowl team. The penalties have def got to stop. I could see if it was legitmate mistakes but they're just dumb "I wasn't thinkin" mistakes and that's a damn shame. We should've def been up more than what we were at the half but of course we beat ourselves w/ penalties. Once u become known for it, the refs are gon look for anything to call on u, especially if u're the away team. I wouldn't mind a big change in Dallas if it would cost a few seasons. At least then we could get it right. Destroy and rebuild.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

$*!@ I forgot to mention the kicking issues.
30t6p3b.gif
 Even w/ these average players, with the right coaching who won't take the foolishness that goes on, we could def be a superbowl team. The penalties have def got to stop. I could see if it was legitmate mistakes but they're just dumb "I wasn't thinkin" mistakes and that's a damn shame. We should've def been up more than what we were at the half but of course we beat ourselves w/ penalties. Once u become known for it, the refs are gon look for anything to call on u, especially if u're the away team. I wouldn't mind a big change in Dallas if it would cost a few seasons. At least then we could get it right. Destroy and rebuild.

Romo isn't the best but he's not terrible. I've grown to just become patient w/ him...he's good, not great at this point in his career. He's in his 4th full year as a starter, all QBs develop differently. Peyton and Brees were similarly good but not great during their 4th year as a starter. It's easy to watch them pick apart defenses like a machine now but remember, these guys weren't always at this level too.

Romo just needs a competent coach and OC that will help him along. Garrett admits that he likes to take risks on offense and that carries over to Romo's decision-making.

Romo isn't the best but he's not terrible. I've grown to just become patient w/ him...he's good, not great at this point in his career. He's in his 4th full year as a starter, all QBs develop differently. Peyton and Brees were similarly good but not great during their 4th year as a starter. It's easy to watch them pick apart defenses like a machine now but remember, these guys weren't always at this level too.

Romo just needs a competent coach and OC that will help him along. Garrett admits that he likes to take risks on offense and that carries over to Romo's decision-making.

Back
Top Bottom