~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

S4L week 6 in review "Cowboys will be fine."

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bout time Favre had a pretty decent passing game. He will only go up from here
O Line still sux.

Bout time Favre had a pretty decent passing game. He will only go up from here
O Line still sux.

Hate to say it but T.O. was right all along. Releasing him was the right decision but everything he said regarding our coaching, mainly Garrett, was spot on.

Hate to say it but T.O. was right all along. Releasing him was the right decision but everything he said regarding our coaching, mainly Garrett, was spot on.

Week 1- Penalty Cost them the game
Week 2- Just a loss got outplayed
Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye
Week 5- Penalties Cost them the game
Week 6- Penalties cost them the game

Team should be 4-1 not 1-4.... #+*$%*% pathetic team......

People who need to be fired... Wade Phillips... Jason Garret.. Half their offensive line... Mike Jenkins.....

But for some reason Jerry Jones has misplaced his testicles...

Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye

People who need to be fired... Wade Phillips... Jason Garret.. Half their offensive line... Mike Jenkins.....

Originally Posted by Essential1

Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye

It's okay man. You still have the Yankees dude. 

NT fans 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even upset...can't say I didn't expect this. I feel kinda glad actually, because we all know (Cowboys fans or not) that Wade Phillips ain't leading any team to a Super Bowl. Might as well just end it now instead of being force-fed more excuses and more crap for the rest of the season. It is what it is at this point and I'm pretty content cuz this is the end of Bum's Son in Dallas.

The only thing I'm worried about is Jerry bringing in another puppet. I'm hoping that Jerry realizes that a real coach is needed, with more authority than what Jerry typically gives his coaches. It took three straight 5-11 seasons for him to finally cave in and give Parcells some control in the organization. Maybe wasting the last 3 years under Wade will finally make him see that a puppet coach ain't gonna get the job done, no matter how much "talent" on paper a team has

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even upset...can't say I didn't expect this. I feel kinda glad actually, because we all know (Cowboys fans or not) that Wade Phillips ain't leading any team to a Super Bowl. Might as well just end it now instead of being force-fed more excuses and more crap for the rest of the season. It is what it is at this point and I'm pretty content cuz this is the end of Bum's Son in Dallas.

The only thing I'm worried about is Jerry bringing in another puppet. I'm hoping that Jerry realizes that a real coach is needed, with more authority than what Jerry typically gives his coaches. It took three straight 5-11 seasons for him to finally cave in and give Parcells some control in the organization. Maybe wasting the last 3 years under Wade will finally make him see that a puppet coach ain't gonna get the job done, no matter how much "talent" on paper a team has

Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye

NT fans 
roll.gif

Props to the Vikings.

Good play by EJ baiting Romo into throwing the pick when it looked like he was blitzing.

Why did Garrett insist on calling on those screen calls to Felix & Barber instead trying to throw the ball downfield to Miles & Co. against the depleted Vikings secondary?

Man I'm at my wits end with this Cowboy team, all the penalties, all the game deciding miscues.
30t6p3b.gif

Jenkins aint a bad player a coach just needs to get ahold of him . that was a spotty call though .

Fire every coach and bring in a real coach so we can win a chip.

lets go 1-15 and get a good player in the draft

im dine.

Jenkins aint a bad player a coach just needs to get ahold of him . that was a spotty call though .

Fire every coach and bring in a real coach so we can win a chip.

lets go 1-15 and get a good player in the draft

im dine.

Props to the Vikings.

Good play by EJ baiting Romo into throwing the pick when it looked like he was blitzing.

Why did Garrett insist on calling on those screen calls to Felix & Barber instead trying to throw the ball downfield to Miles & Co. against the depleted Vikings secondary?

Man I'm at my wits end with this Cowboy team, all the penalties, all the game deciding miscues.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye

NT fans 
roll.gif
Always been a fan of both... I see what you are insinuating.... 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye

NT fans 
roll.gif
Always been a fan of both... I see what you are insinuating.... 

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I'm grateful for the players Parcells drafted, signed, etc. I wouldn't deny that he made our roster better. But as far as results, he wasn't better.
Only team really thought (over)achieved was the 03 team.

So if Wade (puppet) and Parcells (real coach) can't win, who do we bring in? (serious question)
Its the same problems under both of them.

I feel like the only thing we can hope for is that in time natural turnover will make us good again.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom