~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even upset...can't say I didn't expect this. I feel kinda glad actually, because we all know (Cowboys fans or not) that Wade Phillips ain't leading any team to a Super Bowl. Might as well just end it now instead of being force-fed more excuses and more crap for the rest of the season. It is what it is at this point and I'm pretty content cuz this is the end of Bum's Son in Dallas.

The only thing I'm worried about is Jerry bringing in another puppet. I'm hoping that Jerry realizes that a real coach is needed, with more authority than what Jerry typically gives his coaches. It took three straight 5-11 seasons for him to finally cave in and give Parcells some control in the organization. Maybe wasting the last 3 years under Wade will finally make him see that a puppet coach ain't gonna get the job done, no matter how much "talent" on paper a team has

Man I'm grateful for the players Parcells drafted, signed, etc. I wouldn't deny that he made our roster better. But as far as results, he wasn't better.
Only team really thought (over)achieved was the 03 team.

So if Wade (puppet) and Parcells (real coach) can't win, who do we bring in? (serious question)
Its the same problems under both of them.

I feel like the only thing we can hope for is that in time natural turnover will make us good again.
tired.gif

good luck vikings, you have to feel good after the way your division panned out today ... definitely looking at a division crown ... if Favre can make it to the postseason you'll be in good shape ...

wade and garrett need to go, if jerry keeps either one of them, or by jesus he gives garrett the job, we will go down as the biggest waste of a franchise in the history of the nfl ...

good luck vikings, you have to feel good after the way your division panned out today ... definitely looking at a division crown ... if Favre can make it to the postseason you'll be in good shape ...

wade and garrett need to go, if jerry keeps either one of them, or by jesus he gives garrett the job, we will go down as the biggest waste of a franchise in the history of the nfl ...

Originally Posted by Essential1

Week 1- Penalty Cost them the game(i didnt see this game)
Week 2- Just a loss got outplayed^^^
Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye
Week 5- Penalties Cost them the game
Week 6- Penalties cost them the game

Team should be 4-1 not 1-4.... #+*$%*% pathetic team......

People who need to be fired... Wade Phillips... Jason Garret.. Half their offensive line... Mike Jenkins.....

But for some reason Jerry Jones has misplaced his testicles...
stop it please. thats an excuse. we lost cause we dont play as an nfl caliber team.

Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye

People who need to be fired... Wade Phillips... Jason Garret.. Half their offensive line... Mike Jenkins.....

stop it please. thats an excuse. we lost cause we dont play as an nfl caliber team.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Why did Garrett insist on calling on those screen calls to Felix & Barber instead trying to throw the ball downfield to Miles & Co. against the depleted Vikings secondary?

This

when we went vertical we had success TD to Dez and a TD that called back Miles would have had it without the push and the long pass plays to JW and he continues to calls screens
tired.gif

I swear this guy has all his plays scripted he never goes with what is working its like hes not even watching the !+!%@+! game anymore

to think we could have had Sean Payton calling the plays and running this team if Jerry wasn't so content on having a pushover for a head!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Why did Garrett insist on calling on those screen calls to Felix & Barber instead trying to throw the ball downfield to Miles & Co. against the depleted Vikings secondary?

This

when we went vertical we had success TD to Dez and a TD that called back Miles would have had it without the push and the long pass plays to JW and he continues to calls screens
tired.gif

I swear this guy has all his plays scripted he never goes with what is working its like hes not even watching the !+!%@+! game anymore

to think we could have had Sean Payton calling the plays and running this team if Jerry wasn't so content on having a pushover for a head!

Parcells had his flaws but to say Wade did better in his 4 years here than Parcells isn't fair. Parcells had almost a different core every season from 03-06. He had a different QB finish the season every year! Wade has had more talent and the same core (an even more experienced core than what Parcells had) from 07-now and he hasn't done much.

You give Wade Quincy Carter as your QB for 1 season, then Vinny Testeverde for the next season, then Drew Bledsoe, then Tony Romo...I guarantee you Wade wouldn't have the comfy regular season W-L record he has.

Parcells had his flaws but to say Wade did better in his 4 years here than Parcells isn't fair. Parcells had almost a different core every season from 03-06. He had a different QB finish the season every year! Wade has had more talent and the same core (an even more experienced core than what Parcells had) from 07-now and he hasn't done much.

You give Wade Quincy Carter as your QB for 1 season, then Vinny Testeverde for the next season, then Drew Bledsoe, then Tony Romo...I guarantee you Wade wouldn't have the comfy regular season W-L record he has.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye

i dont think its an excuse at all penalties are part of the game and our team loves to commit them and its the reason we take L's

look at the yards its clear that we are outplaying the opponents but our team is not mentally prepared to win games, with that said that 1/2 of the game of football and to say that we suck at that 1/2 is not conducive of us having a good team
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Week 3- Win
Week 4- Bye

i dont think its an excuse at all penalties are part of the game and our team loves to commit them and its the reason we take L's

look at the yards its clear that we are outplaying the opponents but our team is not mentally prepared to win games, with that said that 1/2 of the game of football and to say that we suck at that 1/2 is not conducive of us having a good team
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

-Antoine Winfield will be on Miles Austin... so I expect Roy Williams to have a big game against Lito Sheppard/Asher Allen (whichever). Might as well just call em both "Target".
-Percy will have a big game.

Minnesota by 7.
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152_r.gif

Dead on in regards to shoe two predictions... score was close enough.

Defense and special teams were what decided this game. In reality, Dallas actually played a better game on the surface. Penalties, among other things, just killed them. Same story, new week.

I mean Brett Favre was literally just a game manager today. Just check his statline: passing yards were in the 100s, no interceptions, high amount of safe completions, etc. It's not like Adrian Peterson was dominant either.

Players that stood out for me: EJ Henderson, Antoine Winfield, Percy Harvin, Chad Greenway, Greg Camarillo, Kevin Williams, etc.

On to Green Bay. NFC North is suddenly in limbo. We'll see where this goes.

Honestly, I'm glad we're losing these games, because hopefully, it's showing Jerry something. They always say that a team is a direct representative of it's coach and this is definitely true for the Cowboys. Phillips doesn't give a F and he lets mistakes happen and in turn, that's how they play.

I swear every late game INT Romo throws, he's aiming for Witten. A real coach would tell him to cut out the googly eyes for him and possibly yank him to teach him a lesson. I appreciate Dez giving his all. I can tell he's trying -- hell, Roy Williams, too (for a change) ...

Honestly, I'm glad we're losing these games, because hopefully, it's showing Jerry something. They always say that a team is a direct representative of it's coach and this is definitely true for the Cowboys. Phillips doesn't give a F and he lets mistakes happen and in turn, that's how they play.

I swear every late game INT Romo throws, he's aiming for Witten. A real coach would tell him to cut out the googly eyes for him and possibly yank him to teach him a lesson. I appreciate Dez giving his all. I can tell he's trying -- hell, Roy Williams, too (for a change) ...

Originally Posted by JPZx

-Antoine Winfield will be on Miles Austin... so I expect Roy Williams to have a big game against Lito Sheppard/Asher Allen (whichever). Might as well just call em both "Target".
-Percy will have a big game.

Minnesota by 7.
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152_r.gif

Dead on in regards to shoe two predictions... score was close enough.

Defense and special teams were what decided this game. In reality, Dallas actually played a better game on the surface. Penalties, among other things, just killed them. Same story, new week.

I mean Brett Favre was literally just a game manager today. Just check his statline: passing yards were in the 100s, no interceptions, high amount of safe completions, etc. It's not like Adrian Peterson was dominant either.

Players that stood out for me: EJ Henderson, Antoine Winfield, Percy Harvin, Chad Greenway, Greg Camarillo, Kevin Williams, etc.

On to Green Bay. NFC North is suddenly in limbo. We'll see where this goes.

Back
Top Bottom