dalitso-2009 YEAR BOOK AUTOGRAPHS!!!

Wud up NT!!!! So myseniors are graduating and they are exchanging autographs to share their well-wishes and all. When they ask me for asignature, I try to make them memorable. Anyways, here the signatures done this year's class!!!

comments and feedback are welcomed!!!!!!
pimp.gif

those 6s, 2 lows, and 12s are insane. your the teacher? where do you get the time to do those?

wow! not only is it very creative, but also very well executed. everything is spot on

like matt i'm also wondering where you got the time to do these

Awesome, absolutely awesome, very unique and very creative. Good job man. I like it very much.

matt n Onlyfootball-thanx fam.......as an Art Teacher, i try to make time to draw them pix;besides, i enjoy the writing as much they enjoy reading the messages!!!!
smokin.gif

MightyMYT, jordanpinoy, n arrjae-thanx my peepz!!!!!
pimp.gif

Dalitso - You must be the greatest educator in the world
pimp.gif
This is comingfrom an educator...

What I like most, is that you have personalised each autograph for each student ...sporty, flowers, musical, etc.
Very creative & personal.
smokin.gif

Your student's are going to look back at these years from now & it will bring a smile to their face.

very nice dalitso. stuff like that kids are gonna carry with them for ever, if this is any indication of ya dedication then we need more teachers like you
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom