Dallas Cops shot and killed a mentally ill black man for holding a screwdriver

The murderous pigs deserve nothing short of the same death they brought on that man. :smh:

Fact is if we was schizo-bipoloar and white holding a screwdriver, he'd still be alive.

Hopefully the cops catch bullets before they have the opportunity to take more life.

Pig just blasted him away from point blank. 
mean.gif

*waits for NT's SWS PD defense team to hear the SWS legal perspective*

Not gonna watch...my distaste for these white supremacist is at an all time high

the cop has his back turned on him like he has 0 remorse.  scumbag officer taking a human life like its nothing.  and you wonder why people hate the police?  brothers get killed, racist pigs get promoted.  

Hand cuffed him bleeding on the floor motionless. Thank god for those cameras because without them they would make up all sorts of mess. I wonder if these cops are ex military, maybe why they don't see death as a big deal because of past experience. Murdered in front of his mother, man.

"He reached for my gun"

"I feared for my life"

Bro. I shared this video on FB and dude had the nerve to comment on my post talking about its democrats fault why black ppl are the way they are :smh: ***** litterally came and changed the whole subject. Republicans are our saviors LOL. ***** started coming out w/ the stats of out of wedlock babies and crime and incarceration rates , republicans freed the slaves, democrats invented the KKK all kinds of left field **** :smh:

Idk if we will ever change this current state of nonsensery when there's so many ppl like him that can't even admit the police are wrong in ANY instance

Last edited:
sad situation....but it you look at the where he was when he was shot....

he was standing exactly where the officer in the video was standing when he was trying to tell him to put it down...

that means he moved directly to the officer and the officer ran backwards while they were shooting.

The mom played her son by just calling him a "bipolar schizo" and just walking away from him during a manic episode while he had a screwdriver and was talking about "chopping up bodies"

she didn't help diffuse the situation at all... 

"He reached for my gun"

"I feared for my life"

Bro. I shared this video on FB and dude had the nerve to comment on my post talking about its democrats fault why black ppl are the way they are :smh: ***** litterally came and changed the whole subject. Republicans are our saviors LOL. ***** started coming out w/ the stats of out of wedlock babies and crime and incarceration rates , republicans freed the slaves, democrats invented the KKK all kinds of left field **** :smh:

Idk if we will ever change this current state of nonsensery when there's so many ppl like him that can't even admit the police are wrong in ANY instance
Hope you blocked or unfriended him

he was standing exactly where the officer in the video was standing when he was trying to tell him to put it down...

that means he moved directly to the officer and the officer ran backwards while they were shooting.

The mom played her son by just calling him a "bipolar schizo" and just walking away from him during a manic episode while he had a screwdriver and was talking about "chopping up bodies"

Good thing our sworn pigs knew how to handle that. 

True. I still feel like they coulda handled it different. Not just pull out the tool and start letting rounds go

Hope you blocked or unfriended him

My brother is going in on him so I just wanna see how that plays out before I hit the block :rofl:

This is sad man. I need to stop entering these threads so early in the morning. 

Is hand to hand combat not taught in police academies? It's two cops vs one guy with a screw driver. Even if he did lunge, they should have been able to defend themselves without using their guns. I use to work in a group home in my first couple of weeks they taught me how to subdue and disarm the tenants without harming them. There is no way police are not taught the same or even better techniques. 

Couldnt even taze old boy. straight for the kill...

these cops have been given free reign to murder blacks...nope..

people laugh at me for wanting to move to the west indies but nah...im not here for this..

the cops my want bribes, they may even kill me for being politically active, but they wont kill me for being black..

Wow, smh. Its to the point where these type of incidents don't even surprise you anymore when you hear them.

You already know what to expect, outrage, protests, and cops who are ultimately not held accountable where some faulty statement is made which clears the officer.

And hypothetically speaking, if the mayor of Dallas or anyone in a position of relevant power spoke up on the irrational behavior of some cops, he would get the same treatment deblasio has been getting with the nypd most likely.

RIP Jason

Sickening :x

EDIT: I swear some of them look at us like wild animals.

You don't discipline wild animals, it gets rowdy you put it down.
:smh:

Last edited:

Good thing our sworn pigs knew how to handle that. 
"The police had been to the Harrison home a hundred times or more without incident, as it was well-known in the home and community that Jason was nonviolent," the suit says.

this is one incident out of 100+... the mental health system in america needs reform.

Cops need better training to deal with the mentally ill....

but taking in the current circumstances, i can't say he was killed maliciously... 

Except he needs to go around n take out all the racist/corrupt cops ^^

Last edited:
Damn.  :smh: :smh:

We need to get these scary *** cops off the streets, man.  Straight cowards.  

Basically....they don't even reach for the taser or pepper spray :smh: ...I honestly believe he could have been holding a toothbrush and they still would have shot him because they "feared for their lives"...

Back
Top Bottom