Dallas DJ offered 100k to change name to TexasMotorSpeedway.com for a yr...UPDATE : HE ACCEPTS!...

His latest gig? An offer that makes for a killer "would you do it ... ?" On Tuesday morning, Gossage offered the host of a Dallas country music station $100,000 to change his name to TexasMotorSpeedway.com for one year and get a permanent TMS tattoo. Terry Dorsey, a DJ on 96.3 KSCS, has exactly 24 hours to make the decision.

It's genius, in its own little way. If Dorsey goes through with the stunt, then Dallas listeners will tune in to TexasMotorSpeedway.com in the morning until 2011. And if not, Dorsey will have to explain to his wife why he turned down six figures.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog...-name-to-TexasMotorSpeedway?urn=nascar,231184

DO IT!!!

depends on where and how big the tat is
nerd.gif

i didnt read the whole article, but he has to change his real name to TMS.com? and get a tattoo?

Only for 100k?

helll nah

the tattoo kills it for me.......it would have to be more to convince me to desecrate my body...

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Hell yea Id do it without question...
no doubt me too.. and I'm against tatting my body
rules do apply though...
1.they pay for the tat and the cost it takes to change my name
2. the 100k is tax free.

Unfortunately I would have to turn that offer down.The name change for a year is nothing,but that ink is a negative.There's no way in the world i'm getting THAT put on my body!

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

depends on where and how big the tat is
nerd.gif

real talk. i never even heard of this dude, is he even pullin close to 100k for what he does?

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Hell yea Id do it without question...
no doubt me too.. and I'm against tatting my body
rules do apply though...
1.they pay for the tat and the cost it takes to change my name
2. the 100k is tax free.
This!

After the one year i would get the tat lasered off anyway.  Yeah it might leave some scaring but that would be fine with me.  100k is a good chunk of change i would enjoy paying off the rest of my house with that kind of money.

Back
Top Bottom