Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

Real question... Is Dwight Powell actually better than Maxi?

I'd dump Dwight in a second to bring back Maxi.

Real question... Is Dwight Powell actually better than Maxi?

I'd dump Dwight in a second to bring back Maxi.

Outside of Luka and Porzingis there is no other player on the roster that I would bet being there next year than Dwight.

Cuban and Carlisle love that dude like he's a family member.

Dude is gonna get a bag too.

all those dudes will be back that's for sure

kinda like striking out on kemba early so we can re prioritize early

Should we be looking to tax teams that need to dump money into space?

Does Kelly Oubre move the needle at all? Tough.

:lol: I'm honestly at a point where I just want the Lakers to sign Kawhi so I can take the next three years off and come back to Luka and KP's primes.

For sure... Hoping they're smart and unload Pence, Minor, etc at the deadline.

If Joey Gallo has reached a point where he's going to hit .270, he's one of the best hitters in baseball.

Ready for the new stadium. I want to go to games again but it's impossible in the summers with a 2 year old.

Brogdon basketball-wise is a great fit. Probably the best guard pairing with Luka...

It's probably going to take $20m a year to get Milwaukee to even think twice. That's tough.

I don't care about "overpaying" young players that have a definitive skill like shooting.

I would have no qualms about giving Brodgon 20 or even maxing Tobias because someone will always trade for shooting from under 30 players.

If Pat Bev or Al fall off before the contract is over you have to give away assets to move them.

As overpaid as Harrison was he still generated net positive value in a trade.

Fair enough - and Brogdon would see that contract end at 30... So it's not awful.

How much space do we have after KP signs? Can we do Brogdon at 20 and then add...what?

Fair enough - and Brogdon would see that contract end at 30... So it's not awful.

How much space do we have after KP signs? Can we do Brogdon at 20 and then add...what?

KPs cap hold only 17 so we sign him last.

A stretch waive of Courtney Lee gets to 37ish in cap to sign free agents.

That's the number I base my hypotheticals on.

I don't care about "overpaying" young players that have a definitive skill like shooting.

I would have no qualms about giving Brodgon 20 or even maxing Tobias because someone will always trade for shooting from under 30 players.

If Pat Bev or Al fall off before the contract is over you have to give away assets to move them.

As overpaid as Harrison was he still generated net positive value in a trade.

facts.

just worried about striking out completely if we fail on that plan bc of waiting

They need to just pick a guy and go... If it's Brogdon, they're gonna have to move quick and take the risk because he's going to have a market.

Back
Top Bottom