Dallas Mavericks @ Oklahoma City Thunder Game Thread

pimp.gif
on ESPN at 8 ET.

Damn OKC finally getting a taste of a tough schedule.

CLE, DEN and now DAL. In order for OKC to win this game, Westbrook can't have one of those mediocre nights and expect Durant to do everything. They aregoing to have to at least make SOME 3's to stay in it. Durant can't have a horrible shooting night.

Should be the "Dallas Mavericks @ SEATTLE SUPERSONICS Game Thread"... and KD's shoes should be green and gold.

David Stern got it all wrong letting OKC steal Seattle's 2007 rookie of the year and Sonics history away from us up here.

pimp.gif

I'm a Mavericks fan, so I'll be rooting for them of course.

But I enjoy watching the Thunder play as well.

Originally Posted by clkru

Should be the "Dallas Mavericks @ SEATTLE SUPERSONICS Game Thread"... and KD's shoes should be green and gold.

David Stern got it all wrong letting OKC steal Seattle's 2007 rookie of the year and Sonics history away from us up here.

build a bridge and get over it already.

Originally Posted by clkru

Really? This still?

no, no, no NT

This will be a blowout by 20 plus...

Thunder play no defense and cannot hang with the Mavericks offensively.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Expect Kev to go off...again. Jeff will have his hands full with Dirk.
Durrant has struggled against the Mavs in the past.

Lets Go Mavs!

Mavs don't have the athleticism to match the Thunder. Don't know why Barea is starting, it's not a good matchup against the length of Westbrook andThabo.

Those shoes are very, very bad.

Unbearable to even look at. Cannot imagine ever putting them on my feet and going into public...

Dirk is going to go OFF tonight.

They have no one to stop him, especially if they keep on trying to throw little ol Shaun Livingston/Thabo Sefolosha on him.

Started sluggish but only down 5.

I want to see a lot of Marion and Howard on the floor together..

Gives us so much more versatility on both ends.

Back
Top Bottom