Dallas Peeps Back At It

Villa been crashed lmao. I copped my 3rd Space Jam from the Eastbay restock. I'm on the hunt for Black/white v2 Yeezy smh...you folks in Arlington/Grand Prarie and Mesquite/Garland got it good man.

I was able to open the link from the j23 app. Site didnt crash from my iphone.

That's the first person I heard say that they missed out on the Space Jams in Dallas. I mean they were everywhere even in Willowbend's trash footlocker and they never get anything.

I haven't had time to get around to a bunch of locations. Just north park, galleria, villa in Web chapel and foot locker off nw hwy

Anyone seen an Elliott home jersey stitched?
Trying to get one before having to try & get one customed.

Where is a good place to buy laces in town? I tried Footlocker, Footaction, Centre 214, and some others with no luck.

Seriously, it's been too cold to buy shoes until today.  I'm actually going hiking this year so picked up some Soloman Hiking boots that are pretty badass, tried on at REI for $230, purchased on Ebay for $120!  Win.

Size 10 for grabs !!

Ok NT fam the Louis x Supreme collection has leaked and is supposed to be Louis store exclusive. I wonder if the DFW will be sleep on this? I wonder if North Park will even receive items? This gone be interesting!

Ain't heard of em gonna have to look em up
Ok NT fam the Louis x Supreme collection has leaked and is supposed to be Louis store exclusive. I wonder if the DFW will be sleep on this? I wonder if North Park will even receive items? This gone

Last edited:
with LV in it you may get that more affluent crowd popping up. easy pass for me, way too much extra hype crammed in there lol

Back
Top Bottom