Dallas Peeps Back At It

I should be getting more calls since I went to every mall in Dallas Fort Worth metroplex including every Shoe Palace except Grapevine Mills

Last edited:
stores only got 20 or 30 pairs. Foot sites stores did apps so no traveling to those
I did all the villa as well as all the shoe palace except grapevine and the 2 shiehk stores. I checked in on apps using NYC codes that were posted didn't even drive for those. Gotta put in work to get 1's also villa skillman just called a bit ago with my double up pair

Last edited:
I struck out 
I did all the villa as well as all the shoe palace except grapevine and the 2 shiehk stores. I checked in on apps using NYC codes that were posted didn't even drive for those. Gotta put in work to get 1's also villa skillman just called a bit ago with my double up pair
Damn I thought it was different per store. I gotta keep an eye out for those

What malls did you guys hit on the apps?
foot locker nw hwy. Wynnewood footaction. Gonna sit on these extras til the value goes up and I can use as trade bait when I miss out on something. Like when we get those shadows. Because you know jordan giving us what we want so adidas doesn't kill them completely. For some reason if the shadows do come out I feel like they would be more limited.

foot locker nw hwy. Wynnewood footaction. Gonna sit on these extras til the value goes up and I can use as trade bait when I miss out on something. Like when we get those shadows. Because you know jordan giving us what we want so adidas doesn't kill them completely. For some reason if the shadows do come out I feel like they would be more limited.
Yea I feel you on that. I hit at stonebriar ftl. I wonder how much one would have to add to get the Chi's? Maybe value will go up on these down the line and it'll be even.

Man I didn't win on any of the footsite apps. and the FTL was giving me problems. it was losing my status. pissed. I got one from Shoe Palace though. Waiting on Sheihks

Last edited:
I don't post often, but man I swear you hit on everything! Haha must be nice

giphy.gif

Yup after the introduction of the apps

Last edited:
I got waitlisted for FTL & FA. Hopefully I can score one pair on the footsites or SNKRS.

sheikh hasn't sent emails? I thought those go out before 1pm
They go after 5 PM. This time they came around 6 PM smh. It went to my spam box. I had no idea I won until Saturday AM LMAO. Stores had a ton of leftover pairs because folks had trouble checking into the footsite apps. 

Last edited:
I got lucky on snkrs, struck out everywhere else. within an hour of release ebay, let go, offer up, etc were flooded with royals. lot of fakes mixed in too, not surprising.

I got lucky on snkrs, struck out everywhere else. within an hour of release ebay, let go, offer up, etc were flooded with royals. lot of fakes mixed in too, not surprising.
I really want to find a pair off the FB markets or CL but I don't trust the pairs that are less than 270 at the moment or unless they have proof of purchase.

I did really well this release. Doubled up and got a couple extra to use as trade bait once value goes up. I need some chis and sbb 1.0s. Couple pairs from footlocker had those rolled up laces.

I did really well this release. Doubled up and got a couple extra to use as trade bait once value goes up. I need some chis and sbb 1.0s. Couple pairs from footlocker had those rolled up laces.
Yeah one of my pairs were rolled up. Some pairs have smoother leather and some more tumbled. I'm going to keep one smooth and one tumbled for my collection. I got another from my homeboy and one coming from SNKRS. I had no idea I hit cause the app crashed on me. Then all of sudden I get order confirmation around 11 AM. Weird morning. So I might sit on a 3rd for trade bait at sneakercon and then put my 4th on GOAT or StockX.

And again there were so many unclaimed pairs. Folks simply didn't pick them up. and the dang footsite app cause nothing but chaos smh. They need to release an update before 11 lows drop in a few weeks.

And what do have to do to get an exclusive release. We have spent thousands just between us on in this thread. DFW needs something smh. Centre is doing numbers. JB can give them something smh.

Back
Top Bottom