Dallas Peeps Back At It

yea they only had small sizes in the cactus but the all black foams have a variety of sizes

As B-Grades do they look any different? I know they have some type of flaw and I was just wondering to what extent?

Does anyone know were the stealth XX3s are gonna be at?? and am i gonna have to camp out/get there when it opens for them?

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

Does anyone know were the stealth XX3s are gonna be at?? and am i gonna have to camp out/get there when it opens for them?
You're kidding right. Its a GR, They'll be sold at your local Champs, footlocker, footaction, finishline, niketown online store, and eastbay.Get some sleep and let your fingers do the walking the night before(save money and tax from eastbay) plus everyone and their baby and baby's momma is gonnabe wearing them the next day.

As B-Grades do they look any different? I know they have some type of flaw and I was just wondering to what extent?

The black foams i picked up had no visible flaws they looked perfect to me

Originally Posted by Supa2G

There is a reason some of the products are considered B-grades. It might be a superficial flaw, but also a structural issue. I steer clear of ANYB-grades. I 've purchased B- grade footscapes and they tore @ the lace holes, 3 to be exact. I've had tongues slide all the way down or to the side ofthe shoe. Pretty useless to repair. If's its a few bucks more for the A-grade, save yourself the grief and purchase them.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Supa2G

There is a reason some of the products are considered B-grades. It might be a superficial flaw, but also a structural issue. I steer clear of ANY B-grades. I 've purchased B- grade footscapes and they tore @ the lace holes, 3 to be exact. I've had tongues slide all the way down or to the side of the shoe. Pretty useless to repair. If's its a few bucks more for the A-grade, save yourself the grief and purchase them.

I heard you don't even wear your sneakers, so I find that suspect. You just want all the B-grades to yourself. LOL

I need to find a store with a nike sb account because I need those Skate or Die dunks in my life
pimp.gif
Where's a store with a nike sb account??

You can buy the tickets through UTA for $15 gen admin. There is a $50 VIP ticket, but I am not sure if you actually get to meet him or not. I want to meethim, shake his hand and get a pic. I would pay $50 for that.

Yeah, me and my lady going to check it out tomorrow. Neither of us are students so you can get a ticket. It should be cool to see what he talks about.

can anyone in the dfw hook me up with a employee discount at a shoe store like footlocker or something?

k so i went to my local footlocker (sherman) and they said they wernt gettin them, when i first asked there ilke " no ur gonna have to go to houston forthose' and so i spoke with the manager and obviously didnt kno what shoe i was talking about (stealths) and he called Valley View and he said they weregetting them, and they would be the closest place i could be able to get them at. and he also said i would have to get there at like 6am (when they open) toget them because ther will be lots and lots of ppl already in line for this shoe..i was like WOW wow wow, what the ----.
i dont really get it, i didnt think the stealth XX3s would be that limited, i thought they would be a GR. And 2 weeks before the release i go to a footlockerand there clueless.
maybe its just sherman
idk,
anyone kno who IS going to get the Stealth XX3s?? and am i really gonna have to go there at 6 in the morning to get them?

I dunno about the stealths being limited there supposed to be a GR so there should be plenty. Anybody know what places are getting the all-stars this weekend?went up to footaction in irving mall and they getting them thats all i know

i just want a confirmation on WHO IS GETTING THE STEALTHS FOR SURE.
i dont want to call around tomarrow.

btw no one ever posts in this

go to redbird mall for sure at least 2 stores will have them. thats if the mall hasnt closed down yet.

Originally Posted by trublu86

I dunno about the stealths being limited there supposed to be a GR so there should be plenty. Anybody know what places are getting the all-stars this weekend? went up to footaction in irving mall and they getting them thats all i know
You 100% certain about this. I've just heard some stories about releases not going as planned at Irving mall. could be risky.

i know valley view is gettin em (stealths)
but i was wondering if ne one knew if willow bend or ne where else were gettin em thats closer to richardson plano area

Back
Top Bottom