Dallas Peeps Back At It

yea i was the white guy that was like 2nd or 3rd there. yall where in a group of three right?

im talking to the connect monday if anything funny happens im saying screw a CDP and saving my money...

yeah right prolly some flint 13s,black red 7s,OG taxis, and concords
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

im talking to the connect monday if anything funny happens im saying screw a CDP and saving my money...

yeah right prolly some flint 13s,black red 7s,OG taxis, and concords
pimp.gif
eek.gif
long time no talk..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

DK's at garland 1st st. started selling the packs since thursday...i got mine yesterday but you have to purchase $50 worth of merch at their store which ithink is ok....they dont have nice shirts or shorts though...lol...my total was $387...

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

DK's at garland 1st st. started selling the packs since thursday...i got mine yesterday but you have to purchase $50 worth of merch at their store which i think is ok....they dont have nice shirts or shorts though...lol...my total was $387...
Yeah they've been doing this for the past couple yrs now. Usually they only make you buy one shirt over $20 but I guess they look advantage ofthe hype on this pack.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at going to the bred 23 release at 9pm the night before, HB to the max.

I'll be at TE for this pack. IDK about that camping out at 9 pm stuff though
roll.gif
I'll just arrive at 4 am like I did at the X/XIII release.

Originally Posted by DbBallin09

I'll be at TE for this pack. IDK about that camping out at 9 pm stuff though
roll.gif
I'll just arrive at 4 am like I did at the X/XIII release.

For this pack 9pm isn't exactly OD. Dudes at the bred xx3 were like yall got here at 9 p.m.! you better be here at 5. and we will be. Me and my boys willbe deep in that line. taking like 9 spots.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

DK's at garland 1st st. started selling the packs since thursday...i got mine yesterday but you have to purchase $50 worth of merch at their store which i think is ok....they dont have nice shirts or shorts though...lol...my total was $387...
Yeah they've been doing this for the past couple yrs now. Usually they only make you buy one shirt over $20 but I guess they look advantage of the hype on this pack.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hybeast? Bro you can't be serious. We are nothing like that
eyes.gif
Not inthe way we dress, are music or are shoes. Shoot one of my boys wore the mess outta his bred xx3s till there was hole in the bottoms. Half of niketalk still hasthem ds. So fall back Zach.

Ignore zach he is a pure coward who cant put his own work in. im thinking of passing on this pack because ive had OG taxis and there are so many fake black redXIs.
im going to look at them in person and i will see what im going to do. i might just get me a pair of OG taxis for myself and wait till next year to grab someblack and red XIs from 01.
i was never a fan of the XIs any ways.

BUT where are you getting your back zach ? you have been on the low. Word on the street is someone family is going to raise up on you if your seen in public,and i heard penny
will be going to valley view or where ever your at.

its cool arthur. back in the day before sneaker heads thats what people used to do.

i remember i wore my OG playoff 13s real good and then my white and blue 17s. i didnt beat em i just rocked em hard casually in middle school back then.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Yeah they've been doing this for the past couple yrs now. Usually they only make you buy one shirt over $20 but I guess they look advantage of the hype on this pack.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hybeast? Bro you can't be serious. We are nothing like that
eyes.gif
Not in the way we dress, are music or are shoes. Shoot one of my boys wore the mess outta his bred xx3s till there was hole in the bottoms. Half of niketalk still has them ds. So fall back Zach.
I didn't call you a hypebeast. I know your still young but you have to realize anyone that goes to a GR the night before is dumb. I went tomalls two months after and they had a FSR

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

Ignore zach he is a pure coward who cant put his own work in. im thinking of passing on this pack because ive had OG taxis and there
BUT where are you getting your back zach ? you have been on the low. Word on the street is someone family is going to raise up on you if your seen in public, and i heard penny
will be going to valley view or where ever your at.
I've gotten any shoe I've ever wanted by working hard earning my $ then going to the RD. So what are you saying?
I promise to anyone on NT.....if napenny89, ricoXstacks, chillXbattle (CLEARLY ALL THESE SN's are spencer
laugh.gif
) says he'll get you the 11/12 pack he's lying. He said the exactsamething to me about the 6/17 pack, then I get a call at 4am telling me his connect is acting funny. So do ya'll really think he can get the hook-up onthis pack?
roll.gif
pppppppplease. And spencer I'm out and doing my thing.don't worry about me, I have a life, I don't sit on NT all day and get in arguments w/ people in the hat thread. You try not to get a new screennamebanned every other month and I'ma keep doing me.
wink.gif

Top Gear is selling the pack early for $500 or $300 each shoe
eek.gif

DKs sold their packs early on friday

Im a just do the old fashion way and wait in line at TE or irving mall

Ill probably be wearin navy VIs or chaumbray VIIs

Originally Posted by trublu86

Top Gear is selling the pack early for $500 or $300 each shoe
eek.gif

DKs sold their packs early on friday

Im a just do the old fashion way and wait in line at TE or irving mall

Ill probably be wearin navy VIs or chaumbray VIIs
eek.gif
. That's crazy!

Yo, all im saying is me and mmy boys will be at TE. So whoever wants to chop it up about sneaks and such just swing through. Im not trying to have fights overthis pack. so the more friendly faces the better.

then why dont you say where your going to be at dog ? you half way you get dukes to do work with burners.

the reason i made the call is because i hadnt talked to any one in texas about the pack and sense then the connect has been good. they said
they had me but i never came through. its straight do you zach you always been on the tail end of the game and you can never match what i got and what ive had.just say where your gonna go get your pack and we can see if you wanna be cool or you want to talk to my family. you wont say where your going because yoursoft ,and ive always wondered you sell those VIs or your rock them ? just say where your going to get your pack.

BTW im selling these 7s, and white red 8s from 03 for dirty cheap and this CDP pack for 315 local meet up all sz 11 DS.

7s 170 a piece, and the 8s are also 170. i tried the 8s on and the oly 7s

Back
Top Bottom