Dallas Peeps Back At It

dang we dont have one great sneaker store either centre doesnt get anything exclusive and the sneaker politics store wont be much better DFW is too large for this kind of market(pause)

That's every DFW sneaker head complaint. We don't have **** around her Centre has fallen completely off. Hopefully Sneaker Politics show us some love and send some dope releases

dang we dont have one great sneaker store either centre doesnt get anything exclusive and the sneaker politics store wont be much better DFW is too large for this kind of market(pause)

We used to have great options for SB’s. No more. I remember grabbing the first few batches of Dunks from Fast Forwards in the area with ease. Even the heinekens. Dallas has been on a slow crawl with kicks unless it’s Jordans.

Agree about Centre. I was a big fan years ago but the past couple of trips were comical. Terrible attitudes and terrible job with inventory.

Well today we got a SNKRS pass but the reserve button didnt even show for most folks...including me. Nike and SNKRS are has not be been good Texans.

Finally!!

Attachments

• 66639586-5BFF-4BDF-9569-F4A7B33AA984.jpeg
    66639586-5BFF-4BDF-9569-F4A7B33AA984.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 253
Anyone here relocate to Dallas from NYC? Visited Dallas for a week and loved the lifestyle and vibe. Strongly considering living in Dallas in the near future

Last edited:
That's every DFW sneaker head complaint. We don't have **** around her Centre has fallen completely off. Hopefully Sneaker Politics show us some love and send some dope releases

Ya’ll not messing with Nollege? It’s pricey but they have heat in there...

Back
Top Bottom