Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

source (1).gif

source.gif

Have to wonder...If she had gotten her gun and got the jump on him what would the current situation be...She’d be shot dead anyway by the other officers or they’d put her under the jail as my old man used to say...She wouldn’t be out on bail...

Wouldn’t be surprised if that “she pointed her gun” was coaxed from that kid. Even if she did, that dude still guilty of murder. Feeling most of that DL vid. Didn’t like the part when he mentioned Garner and Brown doing something “wrong.” I know it was to the point of Jean and Jefferson being model citizens.

“a leader can be controlled”

Yep, and the cause could get put aside for personal interests.

Wouldn’t be surprised if that “she pointed her gun” was coaxed from that kid. Even if she did, that dude still guilty of murder. Feeling most of that DL vid. Didn’t like the part when he mentioned Garner and Brown doing something “wrong.” I know it was to the point of Jean and Jefferson being model citizens.

“a leader can be controlled”

Yep, and the cause could get put aside for personal interests.

Was thinking the same thing, who knows what they made that child say. They trying to get this piece of **** off

When their credibility is this bad, you cant be surprised when people don't believe.

Last edited:
Was thinking the same thing, who knows what they made that child say. They trying to get this piece of **** off

Took a psych & law class in undergrad and we studied a case where they coaxed a confession from a mentally challenged teenager.Turns out he was out of the country with his family at the time of the crime and the prosecutors still didn’t want to throw out the confession. **** was wild.

I’m still waiting for street justice for when these Pigs do ish like this... seems to neva come... I ask myself why?:smh:
Everybody is waiting on someone else to do something.

My dislike for police is on a case by case basis, much like how I dislike people. Hopefully this cop gets a real sentence for what he did.

No issue, in Texas grabbin the gun to protect your crib is encouraged ...Police shoulda just rang the front door bell and announced he was checking out the crib before letting off any shots
Man's knew he was in a black community, door bells don't get rang and shots will pop off just cause he's in black community.

Man's knew exactly he was doing by parking a block away from the house and not identifying himself as a police officer.

White officers have a hunters mentality when dealing with black people. This man was on a misson to hunt and kill not serve and protect.

F em, hope he burns hell.

No issue, in Texas grabbin the gun to protect your crib is encouraged ...Police shoulda just rang the front door bell and announced he was checking out the crib before letting off any shots
Exactly. This is what I have seen from well fair checks. You literally just coming to say "hi, you good?" Door open? You still knock or ring the door and give them a chance to respond. This scared lil boys think they playing COD.

Off duty female officer harassing Hispanic teens for using playground equipment.
Would she have shot them if she was on duty?

Exactly. This is what I have seen from well fair checks. You literally just coming to say "hi, you good?" Door open? You still knock or ring the door and give them a chance to respond. This scared lil boys think they playing COD.
This is what blows my mind, why he came in like that. It should literally be knock, everything ok? Ok thanks, bye.

That's just too much. I know chicks hide drugs there but it is not that serious to violate someone in public.

Back
Top Bottom