Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Dallas resident here
They said she was white and still in uniform
They had a little media session that lasted about 4 minutes and the reporters were pissed at them deflecting the questions

Some info the neighbors are saying she knocked on the door so to him he probably was jut simply opening the door for a officer seeing how she was still in uniform

A few things that I got from the news conference troubles me about this situation the fact that there is even a excuse about how the officer was tired from working a full shift doesn’t sit well with me DPD is already with the bull**** because that’s not an excuse at all we all work full shifts out here and I have never been that tired to where I forget where I live

You should see the condo that it happened in it’s a real upscale area so I’m not understanding how she thought an intruder got in her apartment with a floor full of people

And another thing that pissed me of at the news conference is when the reporters asked about the officers identity they refused to give that information saying they don’t give anyone info out during an inverstigation whcih is bull**** this is the same police department that showed a innocent mans photo while they were investigating a serial rapist out here in south Dallas

DPD is sloppy
Sloppy as **** this is the only city I know that will detain you on warrant s that you already got time served for and tell you that their computer system is messed up so keep you jail papers with you
Man **** DPD

I hope this man gets the Justice he deserve
Because we all know change the situation
And if he would have killed her for walking in his apartment it would be a different story

She is in custody now but they haven't decided what to charge her with. And she was off duty coming home from a shift, but still fully dressed in her uniform

nah, this thing stinks to high hell *Denzel voice*

I’m more surprised at how many people on this board actually believe a female police officer, that just got off of work, randomly goes to the wrong apartment, and shoots someone in her apartment complex by mistaking it for the wrong apartment.

A police officer fresh off of work would never make a random mistake like that. In my opinion, these are the possible motives that there going to most likely cover up if she doesn’t admit to it. 1. She was always anoyd by her neighbor, buttons probably got pushed from having a petty argument like a lot of neighbors do, then it escalated and she lost it. 2. They where secret lovers, and he either didn’t want her as much as she wanted him while talking to other chicks. 3. There was a unknown reason we’ll never know of for her purposely killing him.

Your out of your mind if you think a female officer gets off of work and randomly goes to the wrong apartment and kills an innocent man. The witnesses account is a dead give away her story is a lie. They heard her yelling open up the door while banging on his door. Maybe I’m wrong, but it looks like a cover for the real reason of why this happened. Remember, females react off of emotions, not logic, it doesn’t matter how smart or educated they are.

Yeah, it's more to this. Those other cops probably walked her through this cover up.

If I was the city I would be prepping for the biggest lawsuit they've ever seen. Not to mention she should be prepping for prison...and yet this aint a fair country. We can only hope these things happen.

Y'all remember this bit in a Dave chappelle comedy special?

"Look Johnson, this negro broke into this home and hung up pictures of his family"

Many of us thought that something so ridiculous happening could only be found in stand up. I laughed because at the time I couldn't fathom such incompetence. (At the very least, this was incompetent)

Nowadays, unfortunately, I'm not entirely shocked.

Don’t seem possible

Hi you must be new to America, or living under a rock.

She'll get off or just get a slap on the wrist like the guy who only got 15 years for killing that teen in a car posing no threat.
You can thank all of the complacent individuals in this country who allow this to happen and you can also blame them for not voting out the pieces of ish who litter the justice system.

Question. Even if an intruder was in your house, does one have to say anything or can you simply shoot? Like do they have to pose a threat? Or is trespassing enough? Seems like regular citizens who do kill actual Intruders get manslaughter or even those old dudes who shoot and kill teens who walk on their lawns. They're treating the man who died as the intruder in this case. Sad the cop gets benefit of doubt always. Even in your own home, you are trespassing.

Question. Even if an intruder was in your house, does one have to say anything or can you simply shoot? Like do they have to pose a threat? Or is trespassing enough? Seems like regular citizens who do kill actual Intruders get manslaughter or even those old dudes who shoot and kill teens who walk on their lawns. They're treating the man who died as the intruder in this case. Sad the cop gets benefit of doubt always. Even in your own home, you are trespassing.

In Florida, iirc, all they have to do is be on your property and you got the right to shoot. Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Not sure about Texas but here in FL there is no duty to retreat. Scumbag enters your property, law says you lay them down.

In the South, and TX especially, you can kill intruders on sight. I don't even pull in ****** driveways to make 3 pt turns out here. Remember the old redneck dude who went and ran down and killed the 2 guys robbing his neighbor's house? Even taunted 911 dispatch who kept telling him not to, while he did it. There was also an NBA player who accidentally entered the wrong house and was killed, either a Mav or Rocket, a few years back. You don't want to play with that stuff down here. Castle law, easy skate. But yea none of that applies here just answering a poster's question

^forgot about that Texas dude. Didn't he shoot them in the back too?
An upscale apartment like that should have surveillance. We'll see if the cops already wiped it clean.

Found this
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-...-neighbor-ana-weed-after-dog-ran-in-his-yard/
Murder charge

https://ktxs.com/news/abilene/abilene-police-investigating-shooting-on-south-3rd-street
Murder charge

Both in Texas. I guess it's easier to say it was an accident by showing that it was an 'accident' vs a dispute. Although the neighbors hearing what they heard cannot be understated.

In the South, and TX especially, you can kill intruders on sight. I don't even pull in *****s driveways to make 3 pt turns out here. Remember the old redneck dude who went and ran down and killed the 2 guys robbing his neighbor's house? Even taunted 911 dispatch who kept telling him not to, while he did it. There was also an NBA player who accidentally entered the wrong house and was killed, either a Mav or Rocket, a few years back. You don't want to play with that stuff down here. Castle law, easy skate. But yea none of that applies here just answering a poster's question
I was going to mention Castle law, real big in Florida. Don't know how many other states have it. Just know if you in a gun loving state better safe than sorry.

So yea she was on the entirely wrong floor. And they have electronic keys just like hotels, so it didn't open, so she did or would have in fact either breached it or pounded and he came and opened. Police chief says they are being transparent.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...t-she-mistakes-her-own-fatally-shoots-n907411

Oh and they still have not interviewed her.
See here's what pisses me off.
Police Chief Reneé Hall said a blood sample was drawn at her request to test the officer's drug and alcohol levels and "we are in the process of obtaining a warrant based on the circumstances."
Why at her request? Shouldn't this crap be done on sight, sight unseen standard protocol?

Wouldn't you make a statement and get interviewed hour of it happening? Where is the police oversight?

They literally had a Coffee With Cops community event 2 days ago about building trust within the community. Not lost on me how they continue to refer to it as an "officer involved shooting." either, which is the most they can do. By all accounts they couldnt besmirch this dude's name if they tried, and his mom is the Secretary of Education for St Lucia.

They should have done a hair follice test instead too. Alcohol has a short half life in the system, 24+ hours later isn't going to tell you anything

I'm heated about this one. These cops are not going to get away with killing innocent Black Christian accountants. No way, no how.

these police shootings gonna incite riots again
This is def a riot type of situation

I see that shorty bout to skate on that “off duty cop ****” even tho that shouldn’t mean anything in this case ...they treating this as a police shooting when it shouldn’t be, I hope everybody doesn’t lose sight of this ...these police think they still invincible even when they off work and be wildin n ready to bust their gun at any and everything

2 incidents that happened with off duty boys where I’m from just in the past couple days:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...ore-cop-attacked-by-uniformed-white-male-cop/

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wbal...r-fired-gun-at-suspect-pg-police-say/23030346

Last edited:
This is def a riot type of situation

I see that shorty bout to skate on that “off duty cop ****” even tho that shouldn’t mean anything in this case ...they treating this as a police shooting when it shouldn’t be, I hope everybody doesn’t lose sight of this ...these police think they still invincible even when they off work and be wildin n ready to bust their gun at any and everything

2 incidents that happened with off duty boys where I’m from just in the past couple days:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...ore-cop-attacked-by-uniformed-white-male-cop/

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wbal...r-fired-gun-at-suspect-pg-police-say/23030346

Lately I've been seeing 'security' companies hiring off duty cops. It seems like sometimes they are in the same uniform or have a company uniform that basically looks like a sheriff's. Or they'll look like normal people and use their on duty authority. Or wear basic security shirts and use excessive force.

Use of force has been out of control for years. Not sure what it's gonna take. I can see why they've become so popular. Basically super hero/ cilantro status with doing as they please. Why not hire them.

Aren't some bouncers off duty cops and instigate confrontations?

off duty lady cop didn’t have time to flash the badge

Lately I've been seeing 'security' companies hiring off duty cops. It seems like sometimes they are in the same uniform or have a company uniform they basically looks like a sheriff's. Or they'll look like normal people and use their on duty authority.

Use of force has been out of control for years. Not sure what it's gonna take.
Only the actual law n consequences applying to the police or the ppl shooting back to make em think twice will slow down all this craziness...but neither are likely to happen

The police running round knowing that nothin will happen no matter what they do so they don’t give a F, this how monsters are created in all aspects of life

Back
Top Bottom