Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Crazy to me that in a state as aggressive as TX is she could be looking at 5-15 years. Give me a break...unbelievable

Great news. Soon as I saw that castle stuff I thought it was ****ed. So happy to see a guilty verdict.

I’m glad they found her guilty
We would have took it to the streets down here in Dallas
That whole stand your ground shot they pulled out had me worried for the case and also the safety of others
That whole thing didn’t make any sense to me at all
Shout out to the jury

No way she goes to gen pop. She'll be seperated her whole stay. Hoping for more than 20 years but wouldn't be surprised if she gets off on parole after a few years of "good behavior".

Defense attorney: Amber when you were 6 years old where were you on May 16th of that year?
Defendant: I was walking down the street whistling Dixie with my best friend.

Prosecution: Ms Guyger in this video taken Sept 6 2018 you are sitting in the car with your phone in your hand and you are striking the phone with your fingers. Were you texting?
Defendant: I dont remember......

No way she goes to gen pop. She'll be seperated her whole stay. Hoping for more than 20 years but wouldn't be surprised if she gets off on parole after a few years of "good behavior".

Exactly. They not putting no EX-cop in general population. She’d be killed on day one.

I’m glad they found her guilty
We would have took it to the streets down here in Dallas
That whole stand your ground shot they pulled out had me worried for the case and also the safety of others
That whole thing didn’t make any sense to me at all
Shout out to the jury
I might sound naive but I don’t think the judge bought the stand your ground either, but it was the defense’s claim so Castle Doctrine had to be allowed. If she didn’t it would’ve indicated to the jury that the judge believed she was guilty and it would’ve swayed the verdict in which case the defense would’ve appealed it as a mistrial.

:pimp: :pimp:

Sad that a brotha had to lose his life for this good feeling today, but I’m also glad dude’s death wasn’t completely in vain. One more scary ***, ignorant cop outta the paint. And that’s never a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom