Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

I'm confused. None of those messages have her name in the to or from column.
Bruh....
Confused.gif

Those screenshots are from the court filing that lists those texts as exhibits, not screenshots of the actual phone conversation. Standard procedure for any text conversations filed as exhibits in a court case. All of them are from her phone.

anyone have video of her supervisor testifying against her?????
i missed that
guessed it happened today or something
anyone got that vid????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

EDIT:
nvm i found it

The messages are from her phone. They’re only displaying the “to” or “from” because it’s known fact she was the other individual involved in the discussions.

The messages are from her phone. They’re only displaying the “to” or “from” because it’s known fact she was the other individual involved in the discussions.
Oh thanks for the clarity, I've never seen in formatted in that way.

Oh yeah, she is a thousand percent a white supremacist. Give her the max 99 years. Those messages are despicable.

This makes me think there's more to the story, she probably plotted this and thought she could get off.

I wish my man had Alexa or some sort of recording device.

don't need to know about the text messages to know she killed that man on purpose... too convenient that she killed a black guy in his apartment not knowing its hers with the floor mat there and having a different number on the door... like come on fam...i hope she does serious time but i doubt it smh

Back
Top Bottom