Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

The 10 years was not what got me. It was the collection of black people that consoled a murder when she got a light sentence. Da **** was that.

Like seriously, this was a absolute **** show.

That felt like some choreographed Disney **** and it was completely disgusting. Shameful, and I know all those images of “strength, forgiveness, and courage” will be plastered all over every media outlet. They’re not gonna fool me though.

Just saw...Wow...

How many people out there would jump at a guilty plea on murder if they were getting 20 years? Honestly 20 years for murder IS a light sentence...This is a slap on the wrist...

There’s people in prison for decades on drug charges...My nephew got 10 years for copper theft...Was out in 4...This is a murder sentence in the United States in 2019 people...Let that sink in for a minute...

The family of the victim I can understand to a certain point but that black female judge she needs her ...kicked for that hug and bible jester because I bet you anything she never got off of the bench to hug any criminal before especially a murder.

Her mother getting up there saying she was molested blah,blah but there are pictures of her,her mother,father and brothers doing the nazi salute.

Ten years is just a waste of time because she should be doing no less than 25yrs but being a white female,and just primarily white is what you need to be to live in this country being black is the hardest job in this country.

10 years is what I expected. I mean they gave the murderer of Laquan McDonald less than 7 years. They weren't going to give her more than 10.

UbitkPa.gif

Barely above manslaughter. They must’ve viewed it as such but the murder headline is what they thought would calm peoples nerves

nope, let the riots Begin.

**** is corny

I believe in god and all that but if someone kills my brother I pray that they rot in hell and get jumped in prison everyday. **** outta here with that kuumbaya **** man. black people the ONLY people who do that nonsense
Reminds me of the story when the cop falsely implicated that dude with drugs and years later forgave him when the cop got caught :smh:

Very disappointed in the verdict but glad she is seeing some jail time. I agree that the murder verdict was for show because there is no way you only get 10 years if the jury truly believed this was murder instead of manslaughter.

Even in death black folks still proclaiming their Christianity over their own grief. 2019 and the native savages still pretending to be Christian for survival even though the powers still killing them. Inquisition 2019.

Back
Top Bottom