Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

NT Don Lemon brought it up. Out here addressing me in the middle of the night using ol' girl as a pawn to push his narrative.
**** that. Shame on HIM.
Miss me with your bull****.

I was not pushing any narrative, I was mocking your clown *** logic.

You yapping about forgiveness like it should be a substitute for justice.

If you are so mad at me for making the post, shouldn't you forgive me instead of calling me names. That doesn't seem very religious like, hmmm.

Last edited:
What narrative would that be?
He has been trying to push this narrative that Brandt Jean is weak (putting that mildly) for choosing to forgive Amber Guyger. That people of faith are somehow the downfall of civilization. Faith comes in many forms, not limited to religion, and I won't stand to see the righteous path get smeared.
How Brandt's situation was anything similar to what Joshua Brown's wife is going through now (after 48 hours and no details) was uncalled for, but I looked past that and answered his question anyway. None of you give a **** about that woman's pain. You just want it to lead down that road where you can say 'I told you the world is racist'. We need to be smarter than that. Change up your frequency. ?️

Last edited:
He has been trying to push this narrative that Brandt Jean is weak (putting that mildly) for choosing to forgive Amber Guyger. That people of faith are somehow the downfall of civilization. Faith comes in many forms, not limited to religion, and I won't stand to see the righteous path get smeared.
How Brandt's situation was anything similar to what Joshua Brown's wife is going through now (after 48 hours and no details) was uncalled for, but I looked past that and answered his question anyway.
Cite where I make these assertions

Only time I brought up religion is to speak on the effects churches have on people in St Lucia. You know, the country both me and Jean family are from.

Cite where I make these assertions

Only time I brought up religion is to speak on the effects churches have on people in St Lucia. You know, the country both me and Brandt Jean both grew up in.
You've been calling that kid out of his name all thread.... alluding to violence when he gets home. Wtf is that.

This thread is comical as all hell now.

woke Black people have been trying to tell y'all about these so called humans for years now. Y'all keep trusting and hugging these mofo's, calling them your friends if you wanna.

You've been calling that kid out of his name all thread.... alluding to violence when he gets home. Wtf is that.
Then quote where I call him out his name.

And I said someone might cuss him out when he gets home, not get violent with him.

So you are simply making this **** up.

I am pretty sure nearly all religions teach that lying and bearing false witness is a wrong. So it seems like you are cherry picking which religious teachings to follow.\

Maybe someday I will be ready to forgive you for this buffoonery, but I doubt it.

Then quote where I call him out his name.

And I said someone might cuss him out when he gets home, not get violent with him.

So you are simply making this **** up.

I am pretty sure nearly all religions teach that lying and bearing false witness is a wrong. So it seems like you are cherry picking which religious teachings to follow.\

Maybe someday I will be ready to forgive you for this buffoonery, but I doubt it.
I read what I read, otherwise I wouldn't waste time with this **** if something I had read didn't resonate with me to this level.

You posed the question- should Joshua Brown's wife forgive her husband's killers?
How she feels today might be different than how she feels a year from now at a trial with the killer sitting across from her. There's no right or wrong way to feel when it happens to you. All I'm saying is, since the beginning of time, love has always prevailed. No one has ever suffered from loving too much. It is hate that makes us suffer. And if you choose that path you will suffer forever. I love you, dude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm telling you! Fifty years from now these sort of people will be telling you that both Martin Luther King AND Malcolm X? Were actually white.

Y'all keep waiting for white supremacy to love you back if you wanna!

I read what I read, otherwise I wouldn't waste time with this **** if something I had read didn't resonate with me to this level.

You posed the question- should Joshua Brown's wife forgive her husband's killers?
How she feels today might be different than how she feels a year from now at a trial with the killer sitting across from her. There's no right or wrong way to feel when it happens to you. All I'm saying is, since the beginning of time, love has always prevailed. No one has ever suffered from loving too much. It is hate that makes us suffer. And if you choose that path you will suffer forever. I love you, dude.
If you read it, then quote it.

Because you are lying your *** off about what I have previous siad.

Save your love for someone that cares to accept it.

RIP militant warrior!
Some choose peace love and compassion and some choose to fight fire with fire!
He stood for it!
I gotta respect both!
MicahXavierJohnson.jpg

Yup. 2 and 1 to the dome professional style. RIP Joshua Brown

...But Im just supposed to give out hugs and trust this system. LOL

None of you give a **** about that woman's pain. You just want it to lead down that road where you can say 'I told you the world is racist'.

Bro what??? She literally said 'Im racist' in her own text messages while trying to purchasing a dog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom