Dam Kanye did maybach music 2 like that

I slept on this track but after hearimg it Yeezy showed that you cant sleep on him as a rapper

Should've never slept on dude. Dude just on a brief hiatus with his 808's venture LOL.

New crib. Lofting. Where it at? Austin. Where is that? Texas. What in front? Benz's. What else? Lexus? Well who's Maybach is this? Mr. West-ssssss.

I liked it better when he spit the verse on 106 & Park, had no emotion on the actual song

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Should've never slept on dude. Dude just on a brief hiatus with his 808's venture LOL.

New crib. Lofting. Where it at? Austin. Where is that? Texas. What in front? Benz's. What else? Lexus? Well who's Maybach is this? Mr. West-ssssss.

pimp.gif

^^^co-sign. That 106 performance ruined this song for me, it spit it way better on there.
I need a dj to cut it up and put it on a faster beat to appreciate it the way I would like to.

That verse wasnt hot man if wayne woulda said it nobody would be hyping it up yall dudes are funny

Originally Posted by cartune

That verse wasnt hot man if wayne woulda said it nobody would be hyping it up yall dudes are funny
QFT.. the lyrics sound like a typical Wayne verse

Can someone tell me what is so special about these lines?
ohwell.gif

If B.I. was alive he probably have a two tone ...... dam big would of had a maybach that part meant alot to me

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

ohwell.gif

Delivery, my friend. Delivery.

Sweet as banana split every time I peel through,

Fresher then will smith and uncle phil too

And we been strappin' up like them navy seals do,

I know that didn't go in order, but wayne spazzed

ohwell.gif

Exactly. No diss to dude who asked, I just think if you ask "Can someone tell me what is so special about these lines? " to ANYTHINGit'll lessen the value of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

ohwell.gif

Exactly. No diss to dude who asked, I just think if you ask "Can someone tell me what is so special about these lines? " to ANYTHING it'll lessen the value of it
laugh.gif

Nah I never said they wasnt hott lines. I just keep seein them being quoted like its the greatest lines Kanye ever spit so I asked because mayb I was missinsomethin. But theres no double meaning or hidden message behind it I guess. People just like the way he spit it. And like others have stated I thought Waynecame harder.

Back
Top Bottom