Dame Dash Vid Speaks on Jay, Kanye, Nicky Barnes Movie

Man Dame is like that bitter ex girlfriend who wont go away. its been like 4 years and he still aint let it go.

he has done like 20+ interviews and they all centered around Jay.

Dame should have not been turning down business dealings on jay's behalf in fear of losing his cash cow...or at least kept it more hidden. You suppose to help your artist make money, not shade him away in fear of him advancing without you. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220​

Dame Dash still crying over spilled milk I see, he's almost as bad as Jaz-O. If Dame is so great at marketing and this that and the other, he should have no problem doing it again and being successful in the rap game with somebody else. The time has come to move on.

Quote:
You just don't do the type of @#%$ Jay did to someone you call family

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

^^^

Ask Jaz-O since you dropped his name......

And I believe Dame has pretty much moved on from the rap game altogether. And it looks like he's doing just fine with the Nicky Barnes flick.

Quote:
Man Dame is like that bitter ex girlfriend who wont go away. its been like 4 years and he still aint let it go.

he has done like 20+ interviews and they all centered around Jay.

Dame should have not been turning down business dealings on jay's behalf in fear of losing his cash cow...or at least kept it more hidden. You suppose to help your artist make money, not shade him away in fear of him advancing without you.

yet dame gets all this credit for promotin his artist. I wish Jay would just put him on blast but....o well.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

i mean if you help make money and you aint seeing a dime out of it,you'll be bitter too.

Dame was a real good marketing genius.he manage to always showcase his alcohol brand,his magazine,his old clothing line and still up the roc sign in one segment even if it was 30 sec plug lol.

I think Rocafella is just missing that whole family vibe back with everybody from S.P to Rell in the mix. just for example Death Row-when Dre left,Pac dead-the whole family vibe is gone so thats why Doggfather wasnt a classic

Whats funny is to see you people hold such strong debates about issues between people who have spent a great portion of their lives together...and the only connection you have with them is what you see on TV and on the internet...am I the only one who sees something wrong with that?
The Black Zack Morris​

Quote:
^^ :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
rolling with the next team that didnt even WANT you, yeah, Imma be a tad frustrated. Cause you owe that loyalty to the ones that hold you down, gave you that chance to shine, pushed you when you getting held back...

c'mon, if you cant see that, homie, you lost.

Da @#%$ outta with that @#%$ naive @#%$ Everyone is in this for themselves famo You born alone die alone, this man is crying that he's "not eating off of the Kanye situation" Cmon he's could have said he's not happy about not workin with him anymore but eating off of him :x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM NTWikia| HoustonRockets

Dame ruined the roc when he was signing any and everyone, he became real arrogant and just simply ignorant on tv and you could tell that from interviews and how he conducted himself. Jay no longer wanted to be a part of that. All of you keep mentioning Business, the mistake on Jay and Dame part was having a friendship within the business. In life people grow apart and go different routes its obvious jay didnt want to be apart of that and dame is still extremely salty, as he makes references to the old guy in the club or people remembering something corny from you

I respect Dame greatly, he helped the Roc out in its prime agreed 100%. But he was arrogant and cocky and Jay obviously wanted no part of that, if Jay was doing the @#%$ Dame was doing and going on them silly @#%$ Cam interviews he wouldnt be able to mix with the folks he does now, he wouldnt be as respected- he wouldnt be where he is today and Jay knew that.

I understand a friendship but sometimes you have to look past that for longevity in the game. Jigga is well respected, Dame gets SOHH interviews while Jigga has specials on NBC. There's a reason.
Pistol Packin' Never Slackin' Trick Smackin' Killa​

And what interview was it where Dame said over the phone that Bleek was corny, or somethin' to that effect?
....And that was from the heart....

YA BOY'S OFF THE WALL, THESE OTHER N__'S IS TITO..​

Roc A Fella lost all swagger the second Jay decided he didnt need Dame or Biggs anymore. As someone said earlier, Roc was a movement, now its an imprint on Def Jam and nothing more.

Fact of the matter is Jay attended 1 out of every 500 meetings regarding anything to do with Roc A Fella before the split. Besides his own albums and appearences on others he had virtually nothing to do with the day to day operations in any way. If it wasnt for Dame "Through The Wire" would have fizzled and Knayes story may have never been told. Dame fought and believed in his artists. Def Jam didnt even know who Kanye West was when Dame helped to push Kanyes video on BET.

Jay is obviously if not the greatest, top 3 of all time, but his business sense in running a label and helping to keep that movement going is not happening. I hope Dame, Bigga and Jay get back together and the glory days can come back.

Quote:
Whats funny is to see you people hold such strong debates about issues between people who have spent a great portion of their lives together...and the only connection you have with them is what you see on TV and on the internet...am I the only one who sees something wrong with that?
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Thank you spree......

Quote:
As I recall, Jay had Jaz-O on the " What Who" track and even had Jaz-O on the Hard Knock Life Tour, you call that grimey on Jay's part?? Outside of Jay having Jaz-O written down in his will somewhere, I'm not sure how much more Jay can do for Jaz-O.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

loyality?...who ya to say who someone should be loyal too? ya talk like you in their circle.

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
loyality?...who ya to say who someone should be loyal too? ya talk like you in their circle.

I don't think he is saying that Kanye HAS, to be loyal to Dame if you look at it, who else had his back at the time? Like they said even Jay wasn't feeling him, but Dame gave him a chance, had faith in dude and pushed him hard. Now Kanye is madd successful and now it's all about "big brother" . But at the same time I think that Kanye sided with Jay because he was looking at the whole situation from a business standpoint. Its like if your in a situation with your dudes you were down with from day one and , and another opportunity, which for whatever reason you feel can benefit you in the long run, comes around with people who didn't really have faith in you, would you stay loyal to your friends and be doing alright, or would you roll with the other people that can help you get real big? i think it has to do with ones definition of loyalty
on dogs

Back
Top Bottom