Dame Dash Vid Speaks on Jay, Kanye, Nicky Barnes Movie

I went to the premiere of that nicky barnes documentary.

dame was mad cool.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the roc splitting up.

jay-z has put out nothing but bs since the crumble.

kingdom come?

|I
tired.gif
c'mon hov.

american gangster better not be on some corny bs like kingdom come.

Nice interview but he didn't really say anything special.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Hip didn't become the "playground" until DDMG folded. N ain't on anymore in music, now he wanna degrade it.

poor dame, it sounds like the roc is still @#%$ ing on him
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

people look at me crazy but to me when the roc was at its prime 00-02/03

DAME BROUGHT AS MUCH TO THE TABLE AS JAY...

When the Roc was in its prime, it was so much more than music it was a lifestyle or a movement...

that movement is what carried State Property, Memphis Bleek, Dipset, and even opened the door for Kanye.

if Kanye didn't come out on Roc he wouldn't have no where near his success!

When Dame was around it seemed like they were making music and having the time of their lives, now music seems more like a job for jay!

I bet if the ROC was still together Jay would be doing triple the numbers that he did on kingdom come!

That whole becoming corny talk is obviously directed at Jay and it's true. I've always sided with Dame throughout the whole Rocafella breakup. You just don't do the type of @#%$ Jay did to someone you call family. And the only reason I ever really looked at Kanye sideways was because of how he just kind of forgot about Dame.
But As The Scenery Grows I See In Different Lights
The Shades And Shadows Undulate In My Perception
My Feelings Swell And Stretch I See From Greater Heights
I Realize What I Am Now Too Smart To Mention To You​

dude still sounds mad unappreciated. i feel where's he's coming from though.

He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Jay-z sucks at promotin da dudes on da roc,

I would remember dame rockin a diplomats chain, state property jacket, talkin bout his armadale vodka... :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

If Dame is past hip-hop why does he bring it up in every interview?

Quote:
I would remember dame rockin a diplomats chain, state property jacket

what does that have to do with promotion? If Jay-Z had a chain on of one of his artists would you go out and buy their cd? Dame wore the chain cause he liked to wear chains.

why is it always Jay and Kanye that did Dame dirty when Dame left? Who went with Dame Dash after the Roc split up?? DId anyone put out an album with Dame Dash? If he was so instrumental in Roc-A-Fella wouldn't people have followed him? Wouldn't he have found new artists?

He always makes such a big Deal about Jay not thinking Kanye was going to be a hit right off the bat. Big freaking deal. Previously he even said the same thing and thought they could just put Cam and others on his first album and make it a producer album, like JD's first album. There are tons of artists out that didn't just break into the game. they got rejected a lot of times.

Bottom line is Dame is salty, he gave up hip-hop because he failed to make it when he no longer was teamed with Hov. I have not read/watched on interview with him where he hasn't talked about Jay or Kanye.

Go check out his block savy website. there are two pics of jay and one of kanye on the main page. he even has the previews of American Gangster on there.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@him being angry he's "not eating off of" Kanye. Cmon thats very very shameful. What does anyone stand to gain aligning themselves with Dame? The Reason he's done with hip-hop is b/c he's done with Jay :lol:
laugh.gif
Ain't nothing wrong with branching off but don't call hip hop the playground. Sounding like the dude who was always trying too hard in High School "Yea HS was maaad lame anyways..." :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM NTWikia| HoustonRockets

Quote:
That whole becoming corny talk is obviously directed at Jay and it's true. I've always sided with Dame throughout the whole Rocafella breakup. You just don't do the type of Jay did to someone you call family. And the only reason I ever really looked at Kanye sideways was because of how he just kind of forgot about Dame.
Now I'm "Back A-gain", just like flash was
Bad like Shaft was, react like Cassius...Mr. Gixxers MyspaceVa's Blog

is that simi turtle neck? good interview. both backstage and paid in full were great films but has anyone seen the woodsmen?

Quote:
@him being angry he's "not eating off of" Kanye. Cmon thats very very shameful. What does anyone stand to gain aligning themselves with Dame?
smh.gif
smh.gif
rolling with the next team that didnt even WANT you, yeah, Imma be a tad frustrated. Cause you owe that loyalty to the ones that hold you down, gave you that chance to shine, pushed you when you getting held back...

c'mon, if you cant see that, homie, you lost.
TeamRL Polo
Team RAVEN SYMONE

^ the Woodsmen is a great film.

people look at me crazy but to me when the roc was at its prime 00-02/03

DAME BROUGHT AS MUCH TO THE TABLE AS JAY...

When the Roc was in its prime, it was so much more than music it was a lifestyle or a movement...

that movement is what carried State Property, Memphis Bleek, Dipset, and even opened the door for Kanye.

if Kanye didn't come out on Roc he wouldn't have no where near his success!

When Dame was around it seemed like they were making music and having the time of their lives, now music seems more like a job for jay!

I bet if the ROC was still together Jay would be doing triple the numbers that he did on kingdom come!

EXACTLY!!!!!

there break to me ruined the whole NY movement if they were all still together imagine, everyone would have went plat. you would still hear Ballin. being on the ROC back then was like be on the Bulls when they went 72 -10 they were the best out. Nas knowns he got it from every member on the ROC.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

I almost feel bad for dude.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
thats what i get for reading post by young *** people...

Don't pay these kids no mind. They act like they know something. Case in point....

Quote:
I would remember dame rockin a diplomats chain, state property jacket

what does that have to do with promotion?
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

^^^^

Exactly.....da fact that dame dash would COSIGN a cat like cam'ron on da bill o'reily show wit a state prop outfit in front of a completely different target group.

Promotion, dame was KING of that on his ROC days. Jigga aint as doin that at all.
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom