Dammit I never thought of this in highscool -_-

just searching for teacher edition textbooks online? I mean Im sure they are hard to get but not impossible, dam all those days the teacher would point me outand ask for the hw and I would look down at my desk like &*!$#
laugh.gif

roll.gif
damn b, someone put me on game when I was sophomore. And no you don't need any kind of proof, Amazon is your friend.

*!*@... damn dont even tell me about this b/c i could of actaully went to college then... this is actually makin me mad thinkin that this could of actuallyhelped and changed my life...lol

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

slangin teacher editions for raw profit ftw

That was the best part, used to make a killing of kids the grade below me.

For the record, Crank or who ever is in need just search the book title and author and the words "teachers edition" on Amazon. It's that easy.

^Eh, if you needed somethin like this to actually get you to college, you would of just been delaying judgement day till you got to your University.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

*!*@... damn dont even tell me about this b/c i could of actaully went to college then... this is actually makin me mad thinkin that this could of actually helped and changed my life...lol
dude you do not know how much Im kickin myself over this
laugh.gif
so much HW's that Ive gotten F's for because its homework and I was lazy so I would just freestyle through it
and teachers liked when your hw was consistant because they think you really care n $%@!,
Crank or who ever is in need just search the book title and author and the words "teachers edition" on Amazon
good looks on this though

Then what would you do come test time? The answers in the book only get you so far.

We had textbooks that gave us the answers to all the odd numbers in homework problems in the back...most of the teachers didn't catch on or did real latein the year
laugh.gif

I'd use to do my 1st period homework before school, 2nd period homework during first period, 3rd during 2nd, etc.
roll.gif

I've NEVER done homework at home.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

We had textbooks that gave us the answers to all the odd numbers in homework problems in the back...most of the teachers didn't catch on or did real late in the year
laugh.gif

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit I had +*%!% +@! teachers that would deliberately just asign the evens.
smh.gif

I had the teachers edition book for my Precalculus class. Although it gave the answers, our teacher required we showed all work therefore just having theanswer was useless unless if you knew how to arrive at it. Honestly, it still helped out a ton though because I had something to check my work against. Itdefinitely helped me understand the material better. I think that was the best I've ever done in math, in terms of grades and general understanding.

Back
Top Bottom