Damn, A.Keys is the sexiest

Yes she is fine as hell. She should do playboy. I'm not sure if it's true or not but I remember readin this one thread on here a while back that she was a ***** and she got in touble with tha police or something like that for hitting her girlfriend. Anyone else remember that thread?

She been lookin real good lately. Shorty got the hips and thighs game on lock but why/how is her booty lackin???
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *​
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

Im with ATMOS

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

she looks amazing on BET right now
Chrome tanks,Player like Yanks,Check the franchise,Front on my guys,My enterprise splash many lives​

lol she wasn't really arrested someone made the story up and used a pic of her walking with her hands behind her back looking like she was cuffed.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

How are you not going to set it off with pics?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Slap ya self for believing that bs
indifferent.gif
"> and no Im not MAD, just tired of ppl who believe the @#%$ media all the time. And a
indifferent.gif
">
sick.gif
"> at everybody else who claims that. Just so yall know her fave rap group of all time is wu-tang so ofcourse she is going to act tomboyish. That's how most females in ny are anyway. She was raised with alot of guys at a young age at Hell's kitchen neighboorhood and only had guy friends growing up. Every chick that lived there were prostitute, and her only way to avoid that route is to become unwomanly(and act hard). Check this video out "Ghetto Story" with baby cham.

what did that have to do with her being a lesbian???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I never said she wasnt banging but her sexuality has been questionedplenty of times.You telling me her lifetime story has nothing to do with it.And I know plenty of NY females who arent like that, and i peeped the "ghettostory" video a minute ago.
frown.gif

^ Word, she looks amazing in that video. In all scenes, she was on point. A true dime piece....*%@$% or not, I'd still fantasize about this broad.

Damn I love this woman. I've really been feelin her lately. I think this is the best pic I have ever seen of her fine self.
6pf4r5k.jpg

Originally Posted by vizi0

Let's see:

1. She talks like a man
2. She's ugly
3. She probably doesn't even like guys

Not feeling her at all.
BOO THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif