Damn Detroit..you scary.

i got chills... good post OP. now we play the waiting game until WSHH borrows it for their site.

Yea God really is good. 
pimp.gif

woowzers, a person's will power to survive is unbelievable...if im ever caught in a situation like this, i wont lose hope...STAY UP, B.

damn so where did his friend go?
laugh.gif
 buddy had no friend . lesson learned for dude that lesson almost cost him his life makes me want to go outside and blow some vultures heads back im not even going to get into the racial stuff but D town is full of scum looking for a lick . Somebody call Travis Bickel 
laugh.gif

This kid isn't a wonderful rich person who invented various iGadgets, and who I worship like a God for me to care whether he dies or not. Post a better vid next time.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

There are sick people everywhere jerk
Relaax I wasn't trying to come at the D like that.
woowzers, a person's will power to survive is unbelievable...if im ever caught in a situation like this, i wont lose hope...STAY UP, B.
Truth, when homie said "I just want to sleep leave me alone", straight gave me the chills.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

damn so where did his friend go?
laugh.gif
 buddy had no friend . lesson learned for dude that lesson almost cost him his life makes me want to go outside and blow some vultures heads back im not even going to get into the racial stuff but D town is full of scum looking for a lick . Somebody call Travis Bickel 
laugh.gif

god damn it dude learn to use periods, commas or anything that'll make your run on sentences readable.

Back
Top Bottom